Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Content Creation How do you prevent plagiarism in your community?

A prefix for threads focusing on the creation of content for websites and forums.
Credits
I am a staff on a lot of communities and I frequently see the users publishing the same content across multiple platforms and copying someone else content and publishing as their own. How do you avoid plagiarism and duplicate content on your communities. We, the best strategy is to ask the user to write content by themselves and never republish or copy content. But does this actually work?

Advertisement Placeholder
This is one of those areas where forum webmasters can focus on positive behaviors or negative behaviors. We can focus on positive behaviors like encouraging new members to offer fresh perspectives, encouraging our superusers to craft interesting and creative new topics, and to connect outside best practices and thoughts to your community. Or you can focus on negative behaviors like slapping the hands of users for copying and posting topics.

Given the limited amount of time that we all have, I personally prefer to focus on the positive behaviors. Those are what will help you win in the long run.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 7)

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds