Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you pay for your hosting?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
How do you pay your hosting bills, do you pay monthly, annually, or pay for multiple years? Do you pay from account funds (money you have deposited on your account, through paypal, credit card, or crypto?

After paying hosting bills annually for many years, I recently switched to monthly payment. I pay with account funds and usually, I deposit funds through crypto.

Advertisement Placeholder
The best method is cryptocurrency because PayPal is unavailable for my region and I think making a credit card from Binance just pays for hosting costs additional cost of a credit card and also something meaningless in the life for this use case only as hosting with cryptocurrency.

yes, you can get crypto cards from various crypto exchanges or even buy from the market. However, crypto cards also do not work every where, for instance, I do not have access to crypto cards in my region. I can use Binance but Binance does not offer cards.

I pay about $70 a month for a managed VPS server. I am happy with both the price and the tech support. I've been with this company for upwards of 10 years.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds