Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you pay for your hosting? Card, PayPal or something else?

Smokey

Service Team
Service Team
Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
How do you pay for your hosting? I tend to pay with paypal, I'll sometimes add funds to my hosting account's 'wallet' and leave it there for the next time I need to pay for the year so that the payment is 'less' at the time but I generally pay with paypal as I find it to be the easiest & quickest way with my hosting provider. How do you generally pay for your web hosting?

Advertisement Placeholder
I used to pay through PayPal, but since I stopped holding money on my account i use my card instead. So far it's been working fine. I just don't trust PayPal that much, and don't want to keep money on it.

Adding funds to my hosting account and setting my domains and hosting for auto-renewal is my favorite way to pay for my hosting bills. When I add funds, I use the method that is available to me at that particular moment. I will use paypal as long as I have funds. In case I do not have paypal funds, I will use crypto and my last option is the card.

I have autopayment connected to my PayPal. The pros are that it's done without my having to remember it. The cons are that I have to have money in my account so it doesn't pull it off my credit card. My site is my hobby and my husband isn't very supportive of it, so I have to pay for it out of any posting jobs I do online.

I usually pay for my hosting through my PayPal and have it set up to come out when it needs to and ensure that I do have funds in my PayPal or bank if it needs to be pulled from my bank at the time.

I have in past used my bank card to pay for hosting but I do find PayPal to be a lot easier especially since I usually have funds in there.

I generally use PayPal for all transactions when possible. I would do the same for a web host. Seems much safer.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds