Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you market to get the target audience as an affiliate

cherry123

Recognized member
Credits
I'm an Amazon affiliate but yet to make money. I'm looking for best means to use and get my target audience. How can this be achieved?

Advertisement Placeholder
I am also an Amazon affiliate and not earn a dime. The best way that I have read many places is by paying for advertisment

I am also an Amazon affiliate and not earn a dime. The best way that I have read many places is by paying for advertisment
Yeah ad will help to reach a wider audience but this will need money how about free routes of reaching customers.

I'm an Amazon affiliate but yet to make money. I'm looking for best means to use and get my target audience. How can this be achieved?
I am a new affiliate to Amazon. I am having a research how to earn and how to reach the wide audience. It is not easy to earn money online. We need to be patient and tolerant to obstacles for the sun shines after the storm.

I am a new affiliate to Amazon. I am having a research how to earn and how to reach the wide audience. It is not easy to earn money online. We need to be patient and tolerant to obstacles for the sun shines after the storm.
I like your last line yeah we need a little bit of patience to scale through. it never easy but always worth it though.

Looks like everyone is an affiliate but they don't know how to earn and according to me one should first learn and then become an affiliate but I don't have any website and I think we cannot become an affiliate without a website.

Looks like everyone is an affiliate but they don't know how to earn and according to me one should first learn and then become an affiliate but I don't have any website and I think we cannot become an affiliate without a website.
You can still advertise on social media platforms, though it is good to have a website that you can direct readers.

I like your last line yeah we need a little bit of patience to scale through. it never easy but always worth it though.
Those who lack patience never taste the fruit of their labor. It is not good to conclude right away. To endure means to profit.

Those who lack patience never taste the fruit of their labor. It is not good to conclude right away. To endure means to profit.
It is all about that some people wants to see the results now and doesn't wait until the things goes to end or take its normal process.

It is not easy to make money from affiliate marketing. It requires a lot of patience and hardworking.

It is all about that some people wants to see the results now and doesn't wait until the things goes to end or take its normal process.
I bet those who lack patience in their businesses never have felt the passion for their business big or small businesses. It is not also easy to manage your affiliate marketers. You have to give them commissions too.

It's not easy to earn as an affiliate but I am part of a group that share the best deals for us and they are working as an affiliate and have a large number of users that helps them to earn well

It is very important to build an audience in order to generate sales, including affiliate sales. You can build an audience on social platforms or email subscribers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds