Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you manage your college fees?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are many students out there who have to manage their financial position. College fees is a very huge part of financial discussion because it is one of the main aspects of one's financial life. It is one of the initial stages when you start managing your finances. So, how do you manage it?

Advertisement Placeholder
Fortunately for me, I didn't have to worry about managing my college fess or expenses because my parents took charge of everything at least till almost the last stage of my years in the university. The minor expenses were easy for me to take care of but they paid for my tuition fees from start to finish.

I was fortunate that between the ages of 16 which is school leaver age and 19 education is funded by the government in England so I was able to go to college and better my education and qualifications without ending up with a huge debt at the end of it.

Going to university would have been what would have left me in debt and having to pay back college fees.

My parents paid my school and college fees and by the time I reached univbersity, I was already earning and I was able to pay my fees. I did not have to burrow money to pay for education. Since I studied in community college and state owned university, my fees were comparatively lower.

There are many students out there who have to manage their financial position. College fees is a very huge part of financial discussion because it is one of the main aspects of one's financial life. It is one of the initial stages when you start managing your finances. So, how do you manage it?

Well, while I was in college, I was able to live within my means. I didn't push to get things that I can't afford because there is limited funds that was coming in. So, every penny that I spent was really on something that is going to be of good benefit to me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds