Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you make your customers satisfied? Share your personal experience

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Let's not bring the ideas that you can find online, and only share ideas that you have actually tried. Let's talk about keeping your customers happy and coming back for more. Here are my favorite methods:
1. Customer Support: I treat my customers like VIPs. Even when my products aren't perfect, excellent customer service can help me sell.
2. Personalized Experiences: I offer personalized service, especially after-sales service, to make them feel like they are my top priority.
3. Relevance: I always keep your products and services up-to-date with the season and trends.

Advertisement Placeholder
Treating my customers as the VIPs have always been the first approach that I use when I am dealing with them. I like to see them happy and satisfied buying from my farms, for example. If you give them that unique experience, they will like to buy from you again.

The best way that you are going to make your customers satisfied is by knowing exactly what they really wanted and offer them that. The only way you can be able to know what your customer wanted is by getting feedback from them from your previously sold products to them so that you know exactly how to adjust your products to give them exactly what they're after.

True indeed. When you exactly know what your customers want, you can satisfy them. Interestingly, most of the time customers also do not know what they actually want, you will have to pitch your idea and make them satisfied with your idea.

This is the essence of getting feedback from them. It's in the line of this conversation in their feedback that you can get to know how to make suggestions that will help them to decide on what they really wanted. You know your products better than they do, it's in your place to educate them more on it.

This is the essence of getting feedback from them. It's in the line of this conversation in their feedback that you can get to know how to make suggestions that will help them to decide on what they really wanted. You know your products better than they do, it's in your place to educate them more on it.

There are many companies that also offer rating system as well. They may allow the customers to rate their services and products. usually such kind of system are found on business websites and they have a customer feedback form as well. This helps them to judge their services.

The thing I do to make customers happy include:
Product Quality: I will make sure to provide high quality product/services that satisfies their need. I will always try my best to get that positive thank you from them, nice doing business with you.

Arguments: There is this saying that goes "customers are always right". This doesn't necessarily means that they are so perfect, or they are always correct but is a term I due consider as ; don't get customers involve in argumentations.

Discounts: Discount is one of the strategies is use to gain more satisfaction to them. When they purchase quantities that deserves discount give them, seeing this as their right will encourage them to come next time with full confidence of that discount, 😁 lolz. To be sincere customers are die hard fans for discount.😂😂

This are quite few among other methods in which use.

The best way that you are going to make your customers satisfied is by knowing exactly what they really wanted and offer them that. The only way you can be able to know what your customer wanted is by getting feedback from them from your previously sold products to them so that you know exactly how to adjust your products to give them exactly what they're after.

Feedbacks are good as long as the customers are giving you genuine feedback on what you want from them. You want them to be able to share experiences that you would need in order to be able to serve them better. I take reviews and feedback better as that is how to treat a customer better.

Feedbacks are good as long as the customers are giving you genuine feedback on what you want from them. You want them to be able to share experiences that you would need in order to be able to serve them better. I take reviews and feedback better as that is how to treat a customer better.

Yeah, that's very correct. Feedbacks that are genuine and honest is what is very important for your business. This is because you need something that is very true about your business product and services to know if you need to upgrade or maintain that particular standard in your product and services.

If you ask your customers to leave social proof, it will help you generate more sales. These days buying decision is influenced by social proof. If you have just 10 satisfied customers and if 5 of them post social proof, you can expect at least 1 of them to buy from you. When customers are happy, they will always send you customers.

Any business that is not taking their customer satisfaction seriously is not even ready to experience massive success in their business operation. It is only when your customers are very happy and satisfied with your product and services that they will find it very easy to recommend your business to their family members and friends which brings more sales to your business.

Any business that is not taking their customer satisfaction seriously is not even ready to experience massive success in their business operation. It is only when your customers are very happy and satisfied with your product and services that they will find it very easy to recommend your business to their family members and friends which brings more sales to your business.

Someone recently recommended my birds to her sister who is planning for a wedding ceremony. I mean telling them that I can deliver on huge orders is one act that I didn't find easy to come. This is because I have been consistent with delivering value to them most of the time.

Someone recently recommended my birds to her sister who is planning for a wedding ceremony. I mean telling them that I can deliver on huge orders is one act that I didn't find easy to come. This is because I have been consistent with delivering value to them most of the time.

Exactly! This is the kind of things that you're always going to get whenever you have been consistent with satisfying your customers with your product and services. They will always find it very easy to recommend your business to anyone they know who needs exactly what your business is offering.

Exactly! This is the kind of things that you're always going to get whenever you have been consistent with satisfying your customers with your product and services. They will always find it very easy to recommend your business to anyone they know who needs exactly what your business is offering.

There are many different things you can do to make your customers happy. I think that being polite and asking them if they need something in a gentle manner is one of the most important things you can do to make your customers feel happy.

There are many different things you can do to make your customers happy. I think that being polite and asking them if they need something in a gentle manner is one of the most important things you can do to make your customers feel happy.

Well, your customer will actually first contact your business which means that they are ready to buy something or they are making enquiries, it is how you approach them in finding out exactly the reason why they contacted your business is what is going to determine how everything is going to turn out.

Well, your customer will actually first contact your business which means that they are ready to buy something or they are making enquiries, it is how you approach them in finding out exactly the reason why they contacted your business is what is going to determine how everything is going to turn out.

I think this is about business presentation. In order to satisfy your customers, you need to make sure that you present your business in the best manner and never make exaggerated claims that may harm your business in the end.

I think this is about business presentation. In order to satisfy your customers, you need to make sure that you present your business in the best manner and never make exaggerated claims that may harm your business in the end.

Business presentation in the right manner is very important because this is what will help to bring the attention of your potential customers to your business. But you will have to ensure that your product is exactly what customers are interested in buying because that is the only way they will be convinced to buy your product and services.

First of all, I try as much as possible to understand exactly what a customer wants. That saves me a lot of trouble. Secondly, I do not joke with deadlines.

Communication is vitally important for a smooth business transaction. With my customers, I communicate regularly to keep them in the loop about the progress of their business. Effective communication helps me avoid misunderstanding of a customer's demands.

I do it by providing the best work I can. I take my work seriously and aim to make the buyer happy. Most of the people I have worked for have liked my work and have come back for more. It's about giving your customers respect, being kind, and maybe sometimes even getting to know them.

And you can also provide repeat customers with discounts and deals. :)

Business presentation in the right manner is very important because this is what will help to bring the attention of your potential customers to your business. But you will have to ensure that your product is exactly what customers are interested in buying because that is the only way they will be convinced to buy your product and services.

Bringing attention is quite important. However, I Think that what's more important is the the fact that you offer the best kind of services to the customers. This is how they will remain satisfied with your products and services.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds