Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How Do You Listen Music?

Credits
When I had a kid, we had a cassette player and we used to play music from a cassette player. When I was in my teens. In my teens, I bought a USB device that also had an inbuilt music player. Then one day I bought an iPod. I was using iPod until I bought a smartphone. These days I listen to music mostly on my phone. Sometimes, especially when I am using a computer, I also play music on my computer.

Advertisement Placeholder
I remember cassettes. Used to have a decent collection of em. Used to listen on those for a long time. Eventually moved to cds. These days mostly just use my computer or iPod. I mostly buy digital music but still buy cds of stuff I’m a big fan of or if it’s the only way I can get it.

I oftenly store my media files in the usb and watch them when I wish to

I had cassettes for a bit, but most of my life was based around CDs and is still mostly based around CDs. We have a family Plex server that I now upload the CDs to, but I feel like it is still safe to say I use CDs.
The last time I used some CDs I don't remember when it was. It's been long time since I used them.

I had stopped using the CDs immediately when my lg home theater got crashed . I think this was in the year 2020

I had cassettes for a bit, but most of my life was based around CDs and is still mostly based around CDs. We have a family Plex server that I now upload the CDs to, but I feel like it is still safe to say I use CDs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds