Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you keep your volunteer moderators happy?

Credits
Money is a very big motivator in any thing someone is doing. But having moderators who are just working as volunteers on your forum means that they are not getting paid for their work.

How do you keep such moderators happy and committed to keep working as volunteers for a long time without leaving the post?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't expect anyone to work for free so I do not have volunteers. I might not be paying a lot of money but when I hire people to work on my forum I always make sure to provide cash incentives.

You can keep him happy by allowing him to carry out the work himself without controlling him too much. You can make him happy by giving him opportunity to deal with any member of the website.

You can make them happy by showing appreciation. It could be done publicly as that would really boost their morale. You can also keep them happy by trusting their decisions.

Volunteer moderators are an essential part of any online community, and keeping them happy and motivated is crucial for the success of the community.

Some of the ways to keep your volunteer moderators happy and motivated are:

Appreciate their efforts publicly
Give them badges or other symbols of recognition
Let them have a say in how things are run.

keeping a volunteer member happy can be very difficult as there is nothing to motivate him which is finance, but i suggest you organize free valuable trainings for them to enhance there skills as that can motivate them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds