Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you handle chargebacks

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Charge backs are common in ecommerce. How do you handle these chargebacks? Well, in the virtual world, I use payment method that do not allow the buyer to file charge backs. I also clearly mention in my policy that goods once sold are not returned.

Advertisement Placeholder
In the realm of eCommerce, chargeback handling can be difficult. Using payment systems that prevent customers from filing chargebacks is one smart tactic to employ since it can drastically lower dispute rates. Setting expectations up front also benefits from having a clear policy in place that states that items are non-refundable once sold.

I make sure to clearly state in my return policy that all sales are final and that goods cannot be returned once sold, that clears any legal problems

I got screwed by paypal long time ago with chargebacks. I was selling bitcoins back in the days using PayPal to unknown buyers.
I got scammed big time... very expensive lesson.

One way to avoid chargebacks is acepting payments with crypto. (which I plan to use more and more as time pass by).

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds