Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How do you get members??

Lorcan

Credits
How do you get members these days , promotion forums are not that great anymore to get potential new members who are active and post like crazy, tell us how you get lasting members.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think if you try to be very friendly with the members who post every now and then, they will keep coming back to see what's happening!

Now that I have said this, where are you Gytix? Long time no see mate! :p

I think if you try to be very friendly with the members who post every now and then, they will keep coming back to see what's happening!

Now that I have said this, where are you Gytix? Long time no see mate! :p

I've been lurking the forums like crazy, haven't been able to find much time to post due to my Easter break ending; don't worry though! I'll try post and reply as much as my fucked up schedule allows xD

Well about 40-50 of the members on my forum are friends I've had during my years on the internet. xD The rest are friends of friends or from advertising on forums.

No idea how people get like, 18,000 members...but it's a place I'd like us to be.

The best way I have found for me is to become an active regular member on forums that are similar to my forums niche and to also use the word of mouth method to let people know about my forum. Posting on forums and also becoming an affiliate on forums I post on has proven to be successful for me to get new members who have stuck around.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds