Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you deal with computer crashes when working?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
How do you guys deal with computer crashes and issues while you're working? Do you have someone you can call to address PC problems? Do you take care of your own PC problems? Do crashes and issues ever cause you to lose time on work? I've lost some work because an old PC of mine died. I always worry about my PC getting damaged.

Anyway, what do you guys do when issues come up while you have work to get done?

Advertisement Placeholder
How do you guys deal with computer crashes and issues while you're working? Do you have someone you can call to address PC problems? Do you take care of your own PC problems? Do crashes and issues ever cause you to lose time on work? I've lost some work because an old PC of mine died. I always worry about my PC getting damaged.

Anyway, what do you guys do when issues come up while you have work to get done?

I have a computer and the hardisk of my computer is pretty weak. Despite this, it has been working fine! This is quite surprising because I have checked my computer's hard drive using a software and it shows the health of my hard drive is basically zero. My computer never hangs. I would just restart it if it ever hangs.

It is actually very important for you to run maintenance on your computer all the time especially when you know you are constantly working with it because that is the only way you can be able to prevent your computer from crashing unexpectedly.

There are many ways to maintain the computer. However, the main problem is the fact that many technicians may never be honest at all when it comes to repairing the computer. I have faced such issue in the past. Such kind of idiotic cheaters are found everywhere. So, you must make sure that you handle over your computer to a reliable, trustworthy person.

There are many ways to maintain the computer. However, the main problem is the fact that many technicians may never be honest at all when it comes to repairing the computer. I have faced such issue in the past. Such kind of idiotic cheaters are found everywhere. So, you must make sure that you handle over your computer to a reliable, trustworthy person.

It doesn't even have to get to the point where you will have to rely on technicians to help you to fix your computer but I'm talking about being able to keep your computer in a very good working condition so that you will not have it crashing on you frequently especially when you are working.

Take for instance making sure that your computer or laptop is not kept on a foam/bed when working and it's well ventilated so that it doesn't start overheating which can actually make it to crash.

The best solution is to either fix your computer problem or get a new computer. Once, my laptop suddenly crashed. When I took it to the technician, he said it will cost a lot of money to fix it. Therefore, instead of repairing the laptop, I decided to buy a new one.

It is actually very important for you to run maintenance on your computer all the time especially when you know you are constantly working with it because that is the only way you can be able to prevent your computer from crashing unexpectedly.

Computers that have big files installed and saved have higher chances of crashing when you are using it to work. So, a serious person is expected to also have a flash where they save big files away from the computer so as to avoid losing files when working because the computer crashed.

Computers that have big files installed and saved have higher chances of crashing when you are using it to work. So, a serious person is expected to also have a flash where they save big files away from the computer so as to avoid losing files when working because the computer crashed.

Hard drives will even serve you better when it comes to giving you extra storage especially if your computer is not that high on storage. I believe that maintenance plays a very big role when it comes to preventing an unexpected crash when you are working with your computer system. This is why it's something that is carried out in most companies every now and then.

It does not happen my computer is very good and can handle all work 🐱 I do sometimes get errors but it's because of my mistake not computer's

It doesn't even have to get to the point where you will have to rely on technicians to help you to fix your computer but I'm talking about being able to keep your computer in a very good working condition so that you will not have it crashing on you frequently especially when you are working.

Take for instance making sure that your computer or laptop is not kept on a foam/bed when working and it's well ventilated so that it doesn't start overheating which can actually make it to crash.

Well, in my country it is quite hard to find a reliable vendor of computer. This is because when it comes to electronics, people usually cheat each other. So, it is very important to make sure that you assess the product in a proper manner before you buy. They sell repaired products that do not last long.

Well, in my country it is quite hard to find a reliable vendor of computer. This is because when it comes to electronics, people usually cheat each other. So, it is very important to make sure that you assess the product in a proper manner before you buy. They sell repaired products that do not last long.
Less than 2 months ago my computer broke while working, luckily I have a laptop that I work with when my main computer breaks or crashes, although it doesn't work as well and fast as my main computer but it helps me during the wait.

I have to a trusted technician that I always take my computer to, he is a Pakistani man who knows a lot about computers and always does an excellent job.

Less than 2 months ago my computer broke while working, luckily I have a laptop that I work with when my main computer breaks or crashes, although it doesn't work as well and fast as my main computer but it helps me during the wait.

I have to a trusted technician that I always take my computer to, he is a Pakistani man who knows a lot about computers and always does an excellent job.

Well, it is good to see that there is a person from my own country who could be trusted. People should work honestly so that customers could trust them more. I had a laptop in the past. I used it in order to work online. However, now I use a desktop computer with a big screen. It is also comforting to work using a big screen.

The best way to deal with it is to upgrade to a new and a much improved system. Sometimes the load of work we do is just too much for the outdated version of system we use. So an upgrade would be nice.

It's better to work using latest computer as it's going to prevent sudden crashes old computer have when they are overloaded.

My computer crashed once when I was in the university and I lost everything. It took me so long before I cloud get all my lost files. I wouldn't give such a chance to happen at my work.

Computer crashes are like the worst, those are the kind of things that when they happen to a person especially when your computer is your source of income it can be very frustrating take it from a guy that had issues with his PC mobile phone, and small phone at the same time I had to just pick my PC and small phone to fix while I gave the big phone a break.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds