Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you convince your audience to buy your product or service?

HK World

Loyal member
Credits
Convincing your audience to buy your product or service is one of the biggest challenges that a business faces. People are so skeptical these days that they think everyone is a scammer and just trying to sell them low-quality products.

Share your success stories about how you successfully convinced customers to choose your brand over competitors.

Advertisement Placeholder
You cannot convince customers, your customers need to find it for themselves whether the product or service is good or not. You can only pitch your product or promote your product, the customers will decide whether it is useful or not.

The only way you can convince your potential customers to purchase your product is by product education. Your customers need to know what the products which you're trying to sell them does. If it's what they need to solve a problem for them, after being educated, they will buy.

You have to sell it to them, and by that, I mean you have to find the right hook to get them invested. From making commercials, ads, etc. You need to find a gimmick or something unique that will draw people in.

Provide a useful product and people will buy it.

Your business product and services must actually solve a problem for your potential customers before they will be convinced to purchase the product.

If your product is not solving any problem for those whom you are trying to sell it to, there is no way you can be able to convince them to patronize whatever you are selling.

Your business product and services must actually solve a problem for your potential customers before they will be convinced to purchase the product.

If your product is not solving any problem for those whom you are trying to sell it to, there is no way you can be able to convince them to patronize whatever you are selling.

Each and every business makes money because they tend to solve problems. They get paid for that. This also involves selling services that are generally needed by the people or offering valuable products that solve some kind of problem. This is why many companies also create problems so that customers could buy products. I have heard that some companies deliberately create the demand of the product in the market in order to increase the sales.

I think it all has to do with making them see the need in having that particular product and also helping them come to a conclusion by making them believe that it's actually a once in a lifetime opportunity. There are people who would make you buy stuff you never planned to buy.

I think you can actually convince your customers to purchase a product you are selling. Most people find it difficult to make up their mind about a product they need. As a marketer it is your duty to educate them how useful such product can be useful to them..

Each and every business makes money because they tend to solve problems. They get paid for that. This also involves selling services that are generally needed by the people or offering valuable products that solve some kind of problem. This is why many companies also create problems so that customers could buy products. I have heard that some companies deliberately create the demand of the product in the market in order to increase the sales.

How can a company create a problem for them to take advantage of the situation and make money off it from selling their business products and services without being called out to take responsibility for it? I have never seen it happen but I'm willing to learn if you can tell me an example where such took place.

I think that the ideal way to make sales is to offer products and items where they are needed. This may increase your chance of making sales in a really significant manner. Just imagine a person selling jackets in a place that seems quite hot. he may never be able to generate sales because this product is not needed in such place.

My marketers do not understand the products they are selling and many have not used the product themselves. So it becomes more difficult to convince their potential customers to purchase such products for use..

Convincing your audience to buy your product or service is one of the biggest challenges that a business faces. People are so skeptical these days that they think everyone is a scammer and just trying to sell them low-quality products.

Share your success stories about how you successfully convinced customers to choose your brand over competitors.
I have always been able to make use of testimonials in convincing my customers to buy what I am selling and there is this money back guarantee that as long as what you are buying doesn't give you the result that you want, then you are free to ask for your money back. It has always worked wonders for me in the business that I do.

I think that the ideal way to make sales is to offer products and items where they are needed. This may increase your chance of making sales in a really significant manner. Just imagine a person selling jackets in a place that seems quite hot. he may never be able to generate sales because this product is not needed in such place.

This is exactly what I meant by offering business products that solve a problem for your potential customers. This is the only to get their patronage in your business without suffering too much to get it. A customer that have a problem that your products will solve is going to buy it with no delay.

This is exactly what I meant by offering business products that solve a problem for your potential customers. This is the only to get their patronage in your business without suffering too much to get it. A customer that have a problem that your products will solve is going to buy it with no delay.

Selling products is all about selling them to the right person as well. You cannot try to sell ladies sandals to a group of men because they do not need it in the first place. This is because they do not need ti in the first place. So, audience targeting plays a key role in here.

Selling products is all about selling them to the right person as well. You cannot try to sell ladies sandals to a group of men because they do not need it in the first place. This is because they do not need ti in the first place. So, audience targeting plays a key role in here.

The only thing that is going to convince your customers or potential customers to purchase your product and services is the quality of what you are offering them. It does not matter the are kind of advertisement that you have been doing or the way you are targeting your customers, but whatever you are offering to them is always going to be something that is going to solve whatever need they have for buying those products.

The only thing that is going to convince your customers or potential customers to purchase your product and services is the quality of what you are offering them. It does not matter the are kind of advertisement that you have been doing or the way you are targeting your customers, but whatever you are offering to them is always going to be something that is going to solve whatever need they have for buying those products.

Well, the quality does matter. However, if you are manufacturing high-quality products, then you must remember that you have to spend more money in order to create those high-quality products. This is also one of the main reasons why the market of such kind of products is totally specific in many ways.

You don't. People cannot be convinced to do anything really. Trying to convince someone to buy your product will only make them miserable, and then they will buy your product just to get out of the miserable sales encounter. That only works in Soviet Russia. :p In Russia, you don't buy the product, the product buys you. :p

Okay, that was a terrible joke. But, instead of trying to convince someone to buy your product by making it seem like yours is the greatest and preying on your potential customers' insecurities, instead you need to find people who need your product to solve their problem and educate them on your new solution. You just need to explain why your solution is better than your competitor's product, and let them decide what they are going to do. No arm-twisting required.

You don't. People cannot be convinced to do anything really. Trying to convince someone to buy your product will only make them miserable, and then they will buy your product just to get out of the miserable sales encounter. That only works in Soviet Russia. :p In Russia, you don't buy the product, the product buys you. :p

Okay, that was a terrible joke. But, instead of trying to convince someone to buy your product by making it seem like yours is the greatest and preying on your potential customers' insecurities, instead you need to find people who need your product to solve their problem and educate them on your new solution. You just need to explain why your solution is better than your competitor's product, and let them decide what they are going to do. No arm-twisting required.

Trying to convince someone to buy your product shows that you don't even have any interest in finding what the problem that person have and try as much as possible to use your business to fix that problem.

This is where creating a business that is capable of problem solving for the people is very important. It would put your business in the position where you wouldn't even have to struggle so much with trying to market your products or services because people will actually be the one that will be looking for it in order to solve the problem that they have.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds