Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How do you come up with new topics?

Shawn Gossman1

Legendary member
Administrator
Website
www.shawngossman.com
Credits
I do a number of different things.

For starters, I go to other forums that share the same niche and filter posts to show the most viewed or replied posts. I take those ideas and create topics off them in my own words but I always try to add something to make it unique. This is a great way to get popular topics on your forum. You just need to make sure the topic isn't outdated which many of them are.

I read articles around the niche and take each section of the article to create a topic about it. If you read a lot of articles, you can get a lot of ideas.

I post about niche industry news and updates in the markets.

I also do pillar content...

I take my main niche topic and create sub-topics, then I create sub-topics of sub-topics and sub-topics of those. The deeper sub-topics you go, the more ideas you can generate.

What tactics do you folks use to gain new ideas to create content about on your forum?

Advertisement Placeholder
It can be difficult at times but I do look at other forums and news websites to get inspiration. They generally help the most I find.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds