Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How do you change when you are staff?

Martee

Mythical member
Credits
Read the title for the question ^_^ How does your persona change when you become a staff member on a forum?

Do you post a lot more because you feel like you should or do you limit what you post but when you do post, you make it quality? Do you even just, stay the same?

I personally would like to think that I don't change, I like to think I am still the normal Haze.

Advertisement Placeholder
I just stay the same. Not more, not less.
Sometimes you might have to post more due to moderation and stuff like that, but ignoring those posts, I don't change.

Well, I like to think I am the same person. But with that responsibility I would try to improve the quality of the posts and other work. Just like that spiderman's uncle said, with great power comes great responsibility.

Read the title for the question ^_^ How does your persona change when you become a staff member on a forum?

Do you post a lot more because you feel like you should or do you limit what you post but when you do post, you make it quality? Do you even just, stay the same?

I personally would like to think that I don't change, I like to think I am still the normal Haze.

when I was promoted to staff, I tried not to change too much, but I did some, as you want to show a good image on the rest of your community. so for me this usually includes being more active in the community and providing quality replies to threads.

I don't change actually, unless I admin. I get this sense of authority that I don't care for too much, but it's toned down over the years. Other then that, I'm always the same goofy SoCo. :)

Back in the day though... I wanted to be as professional as possible. Now... I might post more but that's about it. Do the job good and get it done right the first tiem, southern values.

I change slightly, I think it's sort of impossible not to change. Most humans change when they are given power, you either change for the worst or for the best.. Most of the time I only change when I'm dealing with a serious issue say for example a user starts flaming then I will take a more serious and professional stance. I like to feel that I'm my regular 'ol self in the forums! :banana:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds