Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do international currency rates affect your finances?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
International currency rates refer to rates of different currencies of different countries. There are many people who may be earning foreign exchange. When the price of such currencies fluctuate, your finances may get affected in a positive or negative manner. So, does it bother you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I work online and my clients and websites I work pay via USD. When the exchange rate for USD increases, it will have a positive effect on my finances. For instance, about a year ago, the USD to local currency exchange rate was 1:120 and now it is 1:30. Therefore, based on the higher exchange rate, my income in local currency has improved.

I'm from India, and international currency rates can have a positive impact on my finances. When the Indian Rupee strengthens against other currencies like the US Dollar or Euro, it means I can get more value when I exchange my money or make international purchases. I am very happy about that since it's positive for me

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds