Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can crowdsourcing help promote business?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Crowdsourcing is a very great and innovative method which has been used by many businesses. Crowdsourcing not only involves raising funds from people, but it is far much more than that. This also involves gaining some insights about business's nature and gaining the right kind of resources in order to run a business. So, how can it help businesses?

Advertisement Placeholder
This crowdsourcing you're talking about is the same thing with crowdfunding right? It's a way business owner raise money to start their businesses when they can't raise the capital needed to start their businesses independently.

Crowdsourcing is a very great and innovative method which has been used by many businesses. Crowdsourcing not only involves raising funds from people, but it is far much more than that. This also involves gaining some insights about business's nature and gaining the right kind of resources in order to run a business. So, how can it help businesses?

If you are talking about businesses sharing ideas and information on how their businesses are being run, then I feel it is a way to help the economy grow. Crowd sourcing can also be a way that you adopt different production method shared by the other company as well.

If you are talking about businesses sharing ideas and information on how their businesses are being run, then I feel it is a way to help the economy grow. Crowd sourcing can also be a way that you adopt different production method shared by the other company as well.

Crowdsourcing is a very popular concept and the good thing about crowdsourcing is the fact that it is not just limited to investors rather it involves other people related to the company. I think that this may also involve stakeholders as well in a broader manner.

Crowdsourcing is a very popular concept and the good thing about crowdsourcing is the fact that it is not just limited to investors rather it involves other people related to the company. I think that this may also involve stakeholders as well in a broader manner.

The word Crowd in the phrase tells you that it's something that comes from different people, so when it's about generation of resources for any kind of businesses, it means that it's those resources coming from the stakeholders in the business who are interested in seeing it have a breakthrough.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds