Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Can A Job Fair Help Employees Get A Job?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Job fairs are usually held by many business communities. These fairs help many people to find the right kind of career. Usually such kind of events are also attended by many career mentors as well and other trainers as well. these job fairs could help many people get a job. So, have you ever attended such kind of event? How did it help you?

Advertisement Placeholder
Job fairs? I'm not sure if I've seen anyone get jobs from it. They are events hosted by those looking out for their own pocket because they they sell materials in those kind of events. I categorise them as part scams because they are not relevant.

Job fair, get a job from it. That is highly not happening most especially with the current development in my country in terms of employment high cost of transportation and feeding is not yet involved in this cost yet

Jon fairs are very rare in my home country. Business seminars and business expos are frequently held in the country and a job seeker can go to these even to build personal relationships and networking so that he might be able to get a new opportunity.

Job fairs are not very popular in my country as there are no jobs readily available anymore. It could work in either Europe and America. And not in third world countries like Africa..

I think they're charged with the responsibility of selecting the best employees with the best qualifications for different job opportunities. So as someone hoping to become an employee, you get reviewed by them and they would put in a good word for you at any company demanding your service.

The kind of fair that's available in my country is TRADE FAIR! It's a fair where all manner of businesses come together for a massive sales event that would hold for either 4 days or one week based on the agreement they have with the government. This event gives people the opportunity to work on temporary contract jobs and get paid. Customers get goods sold at cheaper prices more than what they are sold in the regular market.

Job fairs are great, they essentially put you together with potential employers looking for workers. You could literally be hired on the spot at one. I don't know how it works elsewhere, but in the US they mostly happen around college campuses, and businesses would have booths you can go to about getting hired. They may also include people to help with resume building and helping with interviews as well.

Job fairs? I'm not sure if I've seen anyone get jobs from it. They are events hosted by those looking out for their own pocket because they they sell materials in those kind of events. I categorise them as part scams because they are not relevant.
Have you ever been to one? Most of them don't sell stuff at them. They may give out free swag and stuff, but the purpose of them are to help people find work, and employers to find employees. They are very relevant as if you live in a big area, it could help you find work much easier. I'm guessing your job fairs are much different then the ones here in the US?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds