Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How are you coping with the global inflation?

Frank

Captain Junkie
Credits
A lot of indicators are pointing at the fact that inflation is crippling a lot of economies. Businesses are nonow struggling to cope since inflation affects not only the purchasing power of buyers, but the profit margin of businesses. How have you navigated through this challenge?

Advertisement Placeholder
The best way to combat rising inflation is to return to the basics. Know what you're spending your money on, have a long-term investment plan and consider ways to increase your income, and try not to spend money on the unnecessary items.

It is very frustrating the rate at which inflation is growing . The prices of commodities are very high and the money in circulation does not have value anymore . it has lost its purchasing power.

I don't really have a problem with the inflation here because it has been happening and we have been coping with it but the issue is that the inflation is getting far more worse globally .

You can cope with global inflation by building up emergency savings if you can, paying down your debt especially from high interest credit cards and you should reassess your spending habits.

It is very frustrating the rate at which inflation is growing . The prices of commodities are very high and the money in circulation does not have value anymore . it has lost its purchasing power.

I am dealing with inflation by cutting the cost of my fuel consumption. I now walk instead of using vehicles and i also try to limit my consumption of many things that cost money.

I am dealing with inflation by cutting the cost of my fuel consumption. I now walk instead of using vehicles and i also try to limit my consumption of many things that cost money.
Inflation is ravaging most of the economics of the world and no country is left out and it is really affecting almost all the countries and we are dealing with it as it comes.

The best way to combat rising inflation is to return to the basics. Know what you're spending your money on, have a long-term investment plan and consider ways to increase your income, and try not to spend money on the unnecessary items.
One of the things that can help anyone in the period of inflation is that the individual need to reaccess the his spending habit and then spend his resources on things that are most important and neccessary.

I don't particularly mind the inflation because it's been going on for a while and we've managed to deal with it, but the problem is that it's becoming worse all over the world. No matter what we do there will still be inflation

I don't particularly mind the inflation because it's been going on for a while and we've managed to deal with it, but the problem is that it's becoming worse all over the world. No matter what we do there will still be inflation
The inflation has been hitting us for so many times now and we have been dealing and coping with it , so i dont really mind the inflation , all I do is work hard to deal with the issue.

Inflation has been hitting a lot of countries very hard, that's why if you are saving money in the bank everyday your networth will be decreasing daily, it's not a good idea to save in banks.

It's really not very funny and easy in me but we still have to survive but anyways. I think the best thing everyone should finish to lower their cost if living and learn to live in the new situation as to survive it eventually.

It's really not very funny and easy in me but we still have to survive but anyways. I think the best thing everyone should finish to lower their cost if living and learn to live in the new situation as to survive it eventually.
That's true, I f you really want to make it online you have to put aside all those things you are wasting time with and focus on learning a skill set that will earn you income.

That's true, I f you really want to make it online you have to put aside all those things you are wasting time with and focus on learning a skill set that will earn you income.
In this high inflation era, I think and would advice anyone to start making money online because that's the only way to get to survive this very inflation thing without incurring much damage.

One way I've been seriously trying to beat this is to earn in foreign currency. That way I can invest in it or convert to my local currency and spend comfortably to some extent. It's really pitiable the way the economy is going

A lot of indicators are pointing at the fact that inflation is crippling a lot of economies. Businesses are nonow struggling to cope since inflation affects not only the purchasing power of buyers, but the profit margin of businesses. How have you navigated through this challenge?
During these trying times where inflation is at an all-time high, I would entrust individuals to start earning an online income since it is the only approach to endure this phenomenon without encountering financial hardship

It's not really easy at all. The best way I am planning to cope with the high rate of inflation around the world is to look for opportunities to earn more money for myself.

One of the things that can help anyone during a time of inflation is to examine their spending patterns and focus their resources on the things that are most crucial and necessary.

In this high inflation era, I think and would advice anyone to start making money online because that's the only way to get to survive this very inflation thing without incurring much damage.
That's true, jobs are getting harder to have, the economy is a mess, the question here is how can we get another income streams coming in, if you want to succeed you need to make income.

We have to increase the prices of goods and this has resulted in lower sales volume. We do hope that things will be normalised soon since we are also not getting an increase in pay to correspond with the increase in prices of goods and services.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds