Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Host special events through your forums?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you ever host special events through your forums? I think you could host events on some forums, as long as it has good activity, I'm sure people will come.

Maybe it's a hangout, maybe a movie night, or some other fun hangout you have planned to bring in conversation and interaction to your site.

Advertisement Placeholder
My forums are non paying, I don't pay for posting, except when I have hired a paid poster. However, I am thinking to run a paid posting for a week. Well, this event will cost me some money but hopefully I will also get a lot of posts on my forums.

My forums are non paying, I don't pay for posting, except when I have hired a paid poster. However, I am thinking to run a paid posting for a week. Well, this event will cost me some money but hopefully I will also get a lot of posts on my forums.
I don't think you necessarily need to be a paying or non-paying forum in order to have these type of special events for your forum and your users. I'm specifically meaning a special event, like a movie night for your forum, or a game night. Stuff like that. I wouldn't say it requires payment to join or anything. Though I'm sure you could set up a system to charge for a game/movie night, but I don't see most people doing that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds