Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hire a graphic artist or do your own for your business?

Website
craftercraze.com
Credits
For your business, do you hire a graphic artist or do your own designs? Most businesses need a logo, website, ads, social media graphics and plenty more things.

I would do my own since I'm a trained graphic artist, but I think that most people who aren't trained would want to hire someone if time was a constraint. A business can really keep a person busy and you'd want to look as professional as possible.

Advertisement Placeholder
If it comes to making my own logo, I hire someone to make it for me. I will usually come up with a basis of an idea and bring it over to graphic designers and see what they can offer and go from there. I have done my own graphics in the past, but it's tedious and I'm by no means a pro at it.

It really depends on your budget. If you have a nice budget, you can, of course, hire somebody, but if you don't, you can do it yourself if you have the needed skills. However, if you have a budget, I recommend you hire a professional.

If you actually have the skill on how to do the job for yourself, I believe that it is something that you can do and save the cost for your business but if you don't have the knowledge and skill on how to do it by yourself, then I believe that it is better for you to hire a professional to do it for your business.

Deciding whether to hire a graphic artist or create your own graphics for your business depends on various factors, such as your budget, time availability, skillset, and the importance of professional-quality visuals for your brand.

Deciding whether to hire a graphic artist or create your own graphics for your business depends on various factors, such as your budget, time availability, skillset, and the importance of professional-quality visuals for your brand.

Personally, I believe that your budget and skillset are the two major factors to put into consideration whenever it comes to deciding how to go about your use of graphics design. If you're not good in the skill, you will have to use your budget to hire.

I have decent skills but I tend to have trouble finding the right look. I have made my own logos several times in the past but ultimately end up paying someone to make me a better one that is more professional.

I have decent skills but I tend to have trouble finding the right look. I have made my own logos several times in the past but ultimately end up paying someone to make me a better one that is more professional.

I believe that the good aspect to this is that you are actually have the skill to be able to do it and the only thing that you need to work on now is to keep on practicing so that you are going to get better to be able to do a finished work.

Well, I have hired graphic artists multiple times through Fiverr, Upwork as well as a personal recommendation. However, these days I mostly do it myself. If I have to hire the best person, I will have to pay a lot and it is beyond my budget. If I cannot pay good, I will end up hiring low quality artists and I can do better than most of these low quality graphic artists.

Personally, I believe that your budget and skillset are the two major factors to put into consideration whenever it comes to deciding how to go about your use of graphics design. If you're not good in the skill, you will have to use your budget to hire.

Well, I must say that people with a good budget may also have the right kind of skill that may help them create a budget. They consider various factors before creating a budget and this may help them to manage things properly in the first place.

Well, I have hired graphic artists multiple times through Fiverr, Upwork as well as a personal recommendation. However, these days I mostly do it myself. If I have to hire the best person, I will have to pay a lot and it is beyond my budget. If I cannot pay good, I will end up hiring low quality artists and I can do better than most of these low quality graphic artists.

When it comes to making use of the freelancing platform Fiverr and Upwork, I have always had a very good experience with some of the freelancers that I've hired to do some job for me. It is the reason why I have so much confidence on that platform because they always deliver.

When it comes to making use of the freelancing platform Fiverr and Upwork, I have always had a very good experience with some of the freelancers that I've hired to do some job for me. It is the reason why I have so much confidence on that platform because they always deliver.

I think that marketplaces like Upwork and Fiverr are great for many employers because they can choose whomsoever they want. However, such marketplaces might be quite tough for many freelancers who plan to use them in order to make money.

I think that marketplaces like Upwork and Fiverr are great for many employers because they can choose whomsoever they want. However, such marketplaces might be quite tough for many freelancers who plan to use them in order to make money.

The good thing about making use of those platform when it comes to hiring professionals to do any kind of job for you is that you are always sure of getting the best for the money that you are paying for any kind of services as it is going to be very difficult for someone to scam you.

This is going to depend on the sophistication of the kind of design that you want to do. If you will want critical designs like logo or branding then I will advise that you should have somebody. If you will want to design simple flyers or informational pictures then you can do it yourself.

The good thing about making use of those platform when it comes to hiring professionals to do any kind of job for you is that you are always sure of getting the best for the money that you are paying for any kind of services as it is going to be very difficult for someone to scam you.

It is a good thing. However, we must also remember that we are just paying $5 to the workers and freelancers who work on platforms such as Fiverr. We must also remember that we should not expect them to deliver results that are worth $50 if we are hiring them. in case, if you expect them to deliver the best kind of product, then we must also pay them a higher amount.

It is a good thing. However, we must also remember that we are just paying $5 to the workers and freelancers who work on platforms such as Fiverr. We must also remember that we should not expect them to deliver results that are worth $50 if we are hiring them. in case, if you expect them to deliver the best kind of product, then we must also pay them a higher amount.

The amount of money that you are going to charge for your services on platforms such as Fiverr is dependent upon the kind of services that you're running because a friend of mine actually bought it service of a social media promoter on fiverr recently which he paid $200 for the job that is going to be carried out on three social media platforms.

The amount of money that you are going to charge for your services on platforms such as Fiverr is dependent upon the kind of services that you're running because a friend of mine actually bought it service of a social media promoter on fiverr recently which he paid $200 for the job that is going to be carried out on three social media platforms.

Yes, the Fiverr platform allows a person to charge a fixed rate. This means that a freelancer may charge more than $5. However, he must pay a fixed amount of fee to the Fiverr administration. If a freelancer charged $200, then he must pay $40 to the Fiverr company. This means he received $160 for completing the job.

Yes, the Fiverr platform allows a person to charge a fixed rate. This means that a freelancer may charge more than $5. However, he must pay a fixed amount of fee to the Fiverr administration. If a freelancer charged $200, then he must pay $40 to the Fiverr company. This means he received $160 for completing the job.

The simple truth is that the company Fiverr is not there to render a free service like Father Christmas to those who are making use of the platform, so they are supposed to charge commission for making use of their platform to make money.

I can tell you that it is the same thing that Paypal does too when they charge based on each transaction that you carry out with your platform.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds