Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hire a community manager for your site or business?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you're marketing through social media, do you have a community manager hired in to handle that? I've worked as a community manager in the past and it can be fun. But it's quite time consuming to put your time into it. So hiring someone else to do this work, will free you up for more important work.

Who here has hired their own community manager?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never hired one, but surely I would. It gets to a point where oneself can't handle all the workload. And I am getting close to that point :)
I am curious to know what's involved in hiring one

I have never hired one, but surely I would. It gets to a point where oneself can't handle all the workload. And I am getting close to that point :)
I am curious to know what's involved in hiring one
It's a great way to free up work. I'm not a super social person when it comes to social media, so if someone else can do that work for me, awesome. It helps me grow my community, but also helps me free up work too. A win-win!

I have never hired a manager for my site o a business. However, I have worked as a site manager for many individuals and business manager for many companies. If I had a website that go tremendous amount of traffic, I would have certainly hired managers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds