Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hi, I'm Luke!

planetinside

Recognized member
Credits
Hey everyone, I'm Luke! I have come from FP and I liked this forum so I thought I would introduce myself!

I am a 29 year old from Sheffield in England. I am a self taught web developer and have worked on several large projects. I also spend a lot of time doing graphical design amongst other things.

I am currently working on a project investigating all the strange and unexplained stories found across the internet (you can see the project in my signature). My dream is to create a community for like minded people who want to join in the investigation with me. I am hosting a podcast and I am hoping at some point to release a book covering all the best stories that I find.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
Hello planetinside!

We're glad to have you here at WebsiteForums!

WebsiteForums welcomes you with open arms, if you need help with anything you can PM me or any other user and if it pertains to software or webmastery then you can post on our wonderful forums!

You will need to read the rules as you will need to on any other forum.
You can read the rules by clicking HERE

I'll say it again, welcome to the greatest website on the internet (In my opinion) and we're glad to have you.
Remember to tell your friends about us as we're always striving to become a bigger and better community!

Drew
WebsiteForums Moderation Director

Thank you Drew, best welcome to a forum ever! I will read the rules, of course :smiley:

Is my signature okay? I don't think it's too big but if it is just let me know and I'll change it.

Thank you Drew, best welcome to a forum ever! I will read the rules, of course :smiley:

Is my signature okay? I don't think it's too big but if it is just let me know and I'll change it.
Your signature is fine, if it's too big the site will automatically put it into a sort-of mini spoiler. ;)

Hey Luke! Great to meet you. Welcome to Website Forums. If you have any suggestions on improving your experience here at WF, please let us know. :D

Your signature looks good. :)

Thank you for the warm welcome guys, I can tell I am going to like it here.

If I can be of use to anyone let me know, I can assist with general coding (php, html, css, etc.) along with graphics and hosting (I can offer free hosting to people in need).

Thank you for the warm welcome guys, I can tell I am going to like it here.

If I can be of use to anyone let me know, I can assist with general coding (php, html, css, etc.) along with graphics and hosting (I can offer free hosting to people in need).
I'm not in need but I am looking for some decent paid hosting if you have any?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds