Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Having your smartphone stollen at work?

Credits
There are no places some people who are thieves would never look for what to steal without thinking about the consequences of their actions should they get caught up in the act or found out after investigation.

My brother told me one of their fellow co worker smartphone was stolen in their office today without having any trace how it was stolen. It's definitely an insider that stole the phone. Why would some people steal from their fellow workers?

Advertisement Placeholder
There are no places some people who are thieves would never look for what to steal without thinking about the consequences of their actions should they get caught up in the act or found out after investigation.

My brother told me one of their fellow co worker smartphone was stolen in their office today without having any trace how it was stolen. It's definitely an insider that stole the phone. Why would some people steal from their fellow workers?

I have always kept my phone in my pocket. I never kept my phone on the desk. I used to work in a place that had cubicles, so the chances of someone stealing the phone was quite low considering the fact that I always kept it in my tight pockets.

People can be awful, that's the simple truth of it. Some people, will see dollar signs if they see any kind of expensive property unattended. Which is why I have my stuff on my person at all times, to minimize the risk of my stuff being stolen.

About the person who stole the phone, does the place of work have cameras? If they were at work, there might be camera footage of who stole it.

I have always kept my phone in my pocket. I never kept my phone on the desk. I used to work in a place that had cubicles, so the chances of someone stealing the phone was quite low considering the fact that I always kept it in my tight pockets.

Unfortunately, I've actually lost my smartphone twice having it in my pocket and sitting down without knowing that the smartphone fell off and is the reason why till today, I don't put any of my smartphone inside my pocket for any reason whatsoever. I prefer to hold it in my hands.

Unfortunately, I've actually lost my smartphone twice having it in my pocket and sitting down without knowing that the smartphone fell off and is the reason why till today, I don't put any of my smartphone inside my pocket for any reason whatsoever. I prefer to hold it in my hands.

It might be possible that you may have a hole in your pocket or your pocket might not be tight enough to hold the phone. make sure you have good pockets that could hold things. You may need to buy a pant that has a zip in order to protect things from falling off.

Sometimes, I have this thought at work, and while it is not a situation where people will just enter and steal, I always want to be very careful. I wouldn't mind taking my phone to anywhere that I go to avoid stories that will pop up from my phone missing.

It might be possible that you may have a hole in your pocket or your pocket might not be tight enough to hold the phone. make sure you have good pockets that could hold things. You may need to buy a pant that has a zip in order to protect things from falling off.

I don't have a leaking pocket and I'm very sure that it is not how I lost my smartphone in that kind of situation. There are some dress that you're going to wear that the pocket wouldn't be deep enough. Whenever you sit down, there is always a chance of your smartphone slipping out of your pocket without your knowledge.

It could be a really huge surprise for many people in case if smartphone gets stolen. Usually, people think that their belongings are safe when they are at workplace. However, it will be a huge mistake to think that way. You have to protect your belongings even if you are at your workplace. You may never know the intention of the other people.

It have happened several times so I get a golden rule to not let the smartphone on any place and also bring it always with me because world is plenty of rude people.

It's a shame that even in the workplace, you can not trust your fellow colleagues around things such as your smartphone. Unfortunately, I feel with how things are, many people are unable to afford a lot of things and when they see someone who has something they wish they had, it's like a trigger that goes off to try and get hold of it even if it means stealing.

In some cases, it all comes down to money as well and some will steal to sell it to make something, especially if they are struggling.

I believe this is why I am very cautious with whom I would trust now and do not trust as easily as well.

It's a shame that even in the workplace, you can not trust your fellow colleagues around things such as your smartphone. Unfortunately, I feel with how things are, many people are unable to afford a lot of things and when they see someone who has something they wish they had, it's like a trigger that goes off to try and get hold of it even if it means stealing.
The problem is not there, because even if this person finds a job and gets a good salary if the stealth from small things to big things like getting money to share company sensitive information or even selling something not tracked on inventory because it is an illness and should be repaired regardless person financial situation.

The problem is not there, because even if this person finds a job and gets a good salary if the stealth from small things to big things like getting money to share company sensitive information or even selling something not tracked on inventory because it is an illness and should be repaired regardless person financial situation.

Well, there are many people who may have the habit of stealing things. There are many people who work in workplaces where people do not know each other, so they may not be aware about other's nature. This is why they may steal things, even if they have a really high salary.

Thankfully I have never lost my smartphone at the workplace and I have never come across any incident where someone's phone was stolen in the workplace. However, when I was running a restaurant, one of the customers left the phone. He did not come to collect for many days and I did not know this guy personally. After two months, I let one of my friends to use the device.

It could be a really frustrating experience to lose your smartphone two times. Did you lose your smartphone at a single workplace or did you lose your phone at two different workplaces?

My smartphone have never been stolen at work. If it happened to me, the thief will be caught because there are many CCTV installed in my workplace. It will be impossible for the thief to avoid being caught by one camera. I'm not worried about anyone stealing my phone at work.

My phone has never been stolen at work either, plus in almost all the jobs I've had I've carried it with me although without using it barely, I don't usually leave it in lockers or anywhere similar, anyway, it never happened, although I have seen how other people "disappeared" other belongings at work.

I don't have a leaking pocket and I'm very sure that it is not how I lost my smartphone in that kind of situation. There are some dress that you're going to wear that the pocket wouldn't be deep enough. Whenever you sit down, there is always a chance of your smartphone slipping out of your pocket without your knowledge.

I stopped wearing a particular trouser 👖 because of how short the pockets are. I mean it makes no sense to put on something that will put you at the higher risk of losing your mobile device, for example. It makes zero sense to me as I would rather buy a new 👖.

I stopped wearing a particular trouser 👖 because of how short the pockets are. I mean it makes no sense to put on something that will put you at the higher risk of losing your mobile device, for example. It makes zero sense to me as I would rather buy a new 👖.

Yeah, that's very correct. It's even part of the reason why I don't like putting my smartphone in any pocket except if I'm carrying a purse like kind of bag that I would hold in my hand too. Apart from that, I will prefer to hold my smartphone in my hand.

Yeah, that's very correct. It's even part of the reason why I don't like putting my smartphone in any pocket except if I'm carrying a purse like kind of bag that I would hold in my hand too. Apart from that, I will prefer to hold my smartphone in my hand.

Getting a purse for your mobile device is a smart move. It means that you are setting priorities when it comes to securing your mobile device, and that is the part that is pretty cool. I have a purse for my phone, and I feel at home handling it.

Getting a purse for your mobile device is a smart move. It means that you are setting priorities when it comes to securing your mobile device, and that is the part that is pretty cool. I have a purse for my phone, and I feel at home handling it.

I have already explored every other option that I'm going to use when it comes to holding my phone when I am outside and come to the conclusion that having a purse is going to be the best means for me to handle my smartphone in a way that I'm not going to lose it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds