Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Having a contract for business

Website
craftercraze.com
Credits
I recently had a friend go through a lot of mental misery after being accused of not fulfilling his side of a work agreement online. My sister is a paralegal and was shocked that the two men did NOT have a contract that explained what work would be done, when it would be completed and the final cost and payment plan.

A real contract is recommended, but even a message with all that information can be considered a contract.

Does your business have an official contract? If you only do freelance work, do you have any special wording you use in messaging to make things very clear on what's expected by both parties?

Advertisement Placeholder
Even before doing any job for any of my client working as a freelancer, we always have an agreement on how I am supposed to carry out the job I am paid for and I will make sure to do it exactly the way it Is been agreed upon, so that there will not be any problem after I must have the divider job.

AS a freelancer, I have signed contracts with my clients, some clients wanted me to sign NDA and I complied. These works were related to ghostwriting and the client wanted some legal protection. Since I was being paid well, I did not hesitate to sign an NDA. Currently, I do not have any contracts for my businesses, though

The thing that I find common in most contract jobs that have worked on is that they usually pay very well because of the terms and condition that are always included in the contract. So, for them to expect you to fall in line exactly how they wanted in the contract, they are always willing to pay better.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds