Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Have your partner ever cheated on you?

Credits
Cheating can be a deal breaker for some people in a relationship. There are a lot of men that claims that they will never forgive their woman for cheating on them. I have never experienced being cheated on and making a decision can be straight on it. Have you ever had such experience?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have had 2 partners who very obviously cheated. The first I was 15 years old and he was talking to people online and etc, I forgave him for that as long as it didn't happen again... A few weeks later he went out to an amusement park with a girl from his church. I broke it off, and he had the audacity to get upset with me for not crying or being that upset. I'm very much a matter a fact type of person. I set my expectations, they were broken - thus bye.... No way I would show that I was upset in front of our friends either. People respected me for how I handled that and people quit talking to him as much. He has not had a serious relationship since me, and this was 17 years ago.

Another was a serious relationship of mine - the first that I thought I could marry. I met him in 2011 and we were on and off until spring of 2016. He had learning difficulties that I found out about about 6 months into the relationship. I discovered some of his problems is what caused him to not make good choices. Regardless - he cheated on me way too many times for me to like to admit. I'm thankful I finally got rid of him. He was still trying to get back with me when he was engaged, and simply said "When I'm married I won't talk to you again." and he always suggested once we were married he wouldn't cheat on me... I didn't trust that at all of course. Anywho his wife died and he is now with someone else that he heavily relies on.

Biggest thing I noticed between these relationships was that I didn't need them, but they needed me. Narcissistic behaviors also were observed. I moved on in time from each of these, but I realized I was never the problem. I told my husband when we first dated, if I discover any cheating I would be gone. He set his boundaries as well and we are luckily respectful of one another in that sense.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds