Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you watched Oppenheimer?

Website
www.wwehub.net
Credits
My eldest son yesterday went with his friends to watch the new movie, Oppenheimer. He was super excited to be heading out with his mates to watch the movie but when he came back last night, he was pretty upset that he had wasted the time going to the movies and watching it.

He said the movie was very slow and it dragged and for it being a three-hour movie, it felt longer than it was.

Have you been to see Oppenheimer yet? How did you find it?

Advertisement Placeholder
My eldest son yesterday went with his friends to watch the new movie, Oppenheimer. He was super excited to be heading out with his mates to watch the movie but when he came back last night, he was pretty upset that he had wasted the time going to the movies and watching it.

He said the movie was very slow and it dragged and for it being a three-hour movie, it felt longer than it was.

Have you been to see Oppenheimer yet? How did you find it?

Well, I haven't seen the film yet, but how old is your eldest son? I think the film has to do with the Second World War and the creation of the atomic bomb that ended the war, it may be a very adult film and therefore with a lot of script which makes it a bit slow, maybe your son expected a movie with more action and less script, if I were a teenager it would be what I would expect from a World War II movie, but as an adult I certainly expect the opposite, more script and less action hehe.

I was considering seeing it this weekend but changed my mind. It is a long movie and I would rather watch it at home. I will watch it when it comes out for streaming services.

I couldn't watch it in the cinema the day it streamed but I've heard from those who did, it's a great movie. If I don't manage to watch it next weekend because this weekend didn't work out, I'm going to have to stream it online when a better version comes out. It's only the CAM Rip version we see online now.

Oppenheimer did not release it in my town, they released Barbie instead. I have plans to watch Oppenheimer because I am very much interested in watching biopics. They say Oppenheimer is too intellectual and if you do not understand science, you will not understand movies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds