Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you used PTC sites for traffic

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
PTC sites or paid to click sites are very popular among online earners, mostly those who do not have skills or have just started to make money online. PTC sites have a lot of active users. When you advertise through PTC you can get human traffic. That because your ads will be clicked by users. Have you used PTC sites to generate traffic on your sites. Was there any conversion?

Advertisement Placeholder
What could result from using a PTC site for traffic:
Google Adsense banning:
They need real people to go ahead and not someone clicks for the small reward which costs the advertiser money and then no revenue.
The site loses its reputation on Google Analytics:
Because a person spends one minute and moves on. Or even lower than this time.
I do not recommend it for personal sites and blogs.

I agree with @Monster Masterpiece in regards to using PTC for advertising your sites. Especially if the intention is to gain users or traffic to your site that stays. But, unfortunately most of the time they leave the site after clicking the ad.

I did not mean using PTC to get clicks on your ads, I mean advertising through PTC sites, for instance, advertising your post, to get clicks on your posts. PTC has human users, therefore, every visitor coming from a PTC site is a human visitor, they will also stay on your site for aoms time to validate their clicks on the PTC site.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds