Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have You Used Microjob Sites to Hire For Your Business

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
I have used micro job sites like Picoworkers (now sproutgigs), Rapidworkers, Microworkers, and Jobboy to hire people for my business. I hired these people for the tasks like following social media accounts, signing up for newsletters, visiting websites, leaving comments on posts, reviewing products and services, etc. The best thing about using these sites is you can hire for a low pay and you can even work on these sites and use your earnings to pay the workers.
Have you used microjob sites to hire people?

Advertisement Placeholder
The quality of work will probably drop if you hire from micro job sites. Micro jobs are usually really cheap paying gigs, often doing stuff like data entry and drawing lines over captcha images. Entering codes from receipts. You'd be lucky to find jobs for $1 or more on a micro job sites. At least when I worked for Amazon MTurk. The highest orders I could do were like for $1 and it required a certain level to even apply for the job. Most jobs are for 10 cents, some even as low as 5 cents I think.

You can go this route. But I think the quality of work will drop if so. Unless you pay them good money. If you need small tasks done, maybe it would be a good idea.

I am basically talking about using Micro job sites to hire people. You can hire people for a small payment. Micro job sites are not just used by people without skills, these sites have a lot for skilled people but they are there despite low payment because they do not find success on freelancing platforms. I have used multiple micro job sites for hiring people.

I am basically talking about using Micro job sites to hire people. You can hire people for a small payment. Micro job sites are not just used by people without skills, these sites have a lot for skilled people but they are there despite low payment because they do not find success on freelancing platforms. I have used multiple micro job sites for hiring people.
What are the usual prices for service on those sites? I may have confused it more with micro job sites like Amazon MTurk, which offers at most like $1 per job, and you'd be lucky to get that. Most can go for 5-10 cents.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds