Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have You Tried Selling Stickers on Etsy

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Based on m research, selling stickers through ecommerce marketplaces like Etsy is highly lucrative. There are stores on Etsy that have sold stickers and made thousands of dollars. I have no experience on this field, but I am quite fascinated. To sell stickers, you need graphic design skills, or you can buy designs with a commercial license. Then list your stickers for sale on Etsy. You will then have to buy sticker printer and when you get orders you can start printing and the ship to your buyers. Running ads on Etsy can boost sales, and the goal should be to encourage buyers to order multiple items. Do you have any experience?

Advertisement Placeholder
The problem with that is there is so many people selling stickers, to the point it would probably not be a good idea unless you have some exclusive style stickers no other sellers have. If you can bring something cool to the mix, I can see selling stickers as a great opportunity.

And with stickers you can print on demand, so it's a lot easier than some other products.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds