Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you sold your business

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
One of the quickest ways to make money form your business is by selling your business. You can create a business, make it profitable and then sell it for a massive profits. This is a common practice in the business world. Have you sold your business? Well, I have not done this yet but I might consider this in the near future.

Advertisement Placeholder
One of the quickest ways to make money form your business is by selling your business. You can create a business, make it profitable and then sell it for a massive profits info. This is a common practice in the business world. Have you sold your business? Well, I have not done this yet but I might consider this in the near future.
I have a greenhouse business that in the last 5 months has done well ($300+k) in revenue, but I am trying to move on from the business as my passions have changed I am now invested in a tiny home business that takes all of my time. At this point, I am not even trying to make a lot from the greenhouse business, as I want someone interested to take it over and continue to grow it. It took a while to get to the point I am at now, so I don't want to give it away for free, but where would be the best place to try and sell this business?

One of the quickest ways to make money form your business is by selling your business. You can create a business, make it profitable and then sell it for a massive profits. This is a common practice in the business world. Have you sold your business? Well, I have not done this yet but I might consider this in the near future.

I run a poultry farm, and selling it is not something that is currently on my mind right now. I want to build it to be very strong and would even want to pass it down to my kids when they grow up.

Passing down to kids is a common practice here. For instance, I have inherited farmland but I am not at my farm and I have no interest in farming at the moment. What if your kids do not want to take your business? Well, in the case, selling is something you need to keep in mind.

A person could have other things to do in life rather than still managing this business so he want to sell it and move on to another thing which seems logical.

Sometimes people do this in purpose, for example, for a lot of people creating a business and then selling it for profits and then again creating another business and selling this one as well is also a business.

Sometimes people do this in purpose, for example, for a lot of people creating a business and then selling it for profits and then again creating another business and selling this one as well is also a business.
The hardest part is start new business from scratch but since you have the params everything is becoming easy not like one start new business from scratch.

I’ve sold my business before. It was quite an adventure! I had my coffee shop for about five years. When I decided it was time to move on, I did a lot of research on how to sell my business. The process wasn’t as complicated as I feared. I found a great website called Sell My Business that helped me out. They had many resources and guides that made everything clear.First, I made sure my financials were in order. Buyers like to see detailed records. Then, I advertised my business online and through local channels. I got a few interested parties and ended up selling to someone who loved the coffee shop as much as I did. We had a smooth transition, and I felt good knowing my business was in good hands.

Last edited by a moderator:
The hardest part is start new business from scratch but since you have the params everything is becoming easy not like one start new business from scratch.
buying and selling business is very profitable business. A lot of people create businesses just to sell them and some people buy businesses, make it better and then sell for higher prices.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds