Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you mixed different types of alcohol together?

deucher

Legendary member
Credits
I don't drink very often, but I've been told for a long time that it shouldn't be done and although I'm quite an extreme person, I don't risk trying it on myself because I've seen what happened to people who did it and I believe that it definitely did not improve my health

Advertisement Placeholder
I never tried mixing different kinds of alcohol, however, in the past I used to drink different kinds of alcohol in one setting. I used to drink whiskey, rum, gin, vodka, beer, wine one after another.

I don't like mixing alcohols, I tried it in my teens and it's gross and not recommended at all, I like to drink whiskey and rum and both unmixed so I wouldn't do it again.

Mixing can lead to unpleasant effects like nausea, dizziness, and dehydration. It can also make it harder to gauge how much alcohol you’ve had, which increases the risk of overindulging. I prefer to keep things simple and stick to one type of alcohol in my drinks. For safe cocktail ideas, you might find helpful recipes at thekingofvodka.com. They offer good options that focus on just one type of alcohol.

Plenty of people do it, "mixed drinks" are pretty popular things.
A long island ice tea has vodka, tequila, light rum, triple sec and gin
in it, but no tea :)

I never mix different types of alcohol, I have found that it is something that does not sit well with my stomach, so I have no reason to be mixing alcohols.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds