Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have You Made Money as a Web Designer and Developer?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Well, I have made money as a web designer. I have helped people set up a blog, forum, business website, as well as online stores. I have not only designed the entire website for clients but also some parts such as setting up a shop page or a subscription page. Even though there are tools for making websites easily, many people still need professional help. So, there's still a chance for website designers and developers to make money. However, there's a lot of competition, especially on freelance marketplace.

Advertisement Placeholder
I can setup WordPress blogs and forums for clients, but not design them from scratch. Anyway, though, there are people who don't know anything about web development and they would pay, but I've not tried to reach these people. Well, an exception was this man who wanted my to set up something with Joomla in the early 2010s, but unfortunately, I wasn't experienced enough at the time and it was mess up.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds