Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you invested in any precious metals, like gold or silver?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have invested in gold but the gold I bought is not gold bars or gold biscuits, they are gold jewelry. When gold is cast into jewelry, the value will depreciate, but still have I investment in gold.

I have some golds that I bought during high school with the side income that I was making those years. It is an investment that I am proud of even when I know that the returns are not huge, unlike other investments like cryptocurrency.

I invest in both physical and digital gold, and I also have some silver in the form of CFDs, but I have not invested in anything else other than this in terms of precious metals, in fact I want to increase my exposure to gold quite a bit in these next few months due to the macroeconomic and market uncertainty.

I had the experience of buying these metals because they were once popular among young people and I decided to also buy myself a piece of gold from the bank. It wasn't very expensive because I bought a piece smaller than a smartphone and I still have it because it doesn't make much profit. For all the time since I bought it, now it is possible that if I sell it, I will get $10 more, but we should not forget about the prices that were 10 years ago.

I haven't, but I would love to finally start investing in at least gold. I feel as if gold is the best precious metal to invest in over them all. But I think silver would be good to look into too. I've always wanted to go around with a metal detector on beaches and other locations to see if I can find gold and silver, and other precious metals that may be worth something.

Yeah, I've dipped my toes into precious metals like gold and silver. It's kinda cool, you know? Like having a piece of something timeless and valuable. Plus, it's a good backup in case the economy goes wonky.

I've heard about Copper State Coin and Bullion—they seem legit for buying this stuff. But I usually just shop around online or hit up local shops to find deals. It's all about snagging a good price and maybe even finding something unique.

Investing in metals feels like a smart move sometimes, especially when you see prices going up. Plus, it's fun to collect shiny things! Anyone else here into this? What's your go-to place for scoring good deals on gold or silver? Let's share some tips!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds