Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Have you found your top competitor?

JLogan

Legendary member
Website
www.clickreadshare.com
Credits
A lot of people forget to do this, but have you chose someone in your niche who you aim to beat? A little friendly competition works well and also can help you improve your SEO Strategies when you investigate their link building strategy.

Advertisement Placeholder
How does one actually investigate others strategies JLogan ? We for sure know our competitors but as for finding out what works for them, I am stuck.

How does one actually investigate others strategies JLogan ? We for sure know our competitors but as for finding out what works for them, I am stuck.

If you had a full version of something like, http://www.opensiteexplorer.org you could research where your competitor builds backlinks the most, and what keywords he/she is building. You can then use that information to find out where you can backlink more and can also adjust the keywords you are building for.

Interesting, even that site is a nice share. *gets spy outfit* Thank you Jl, a very nice little website for me. :p

I don't really have to much 'competition' for my zombie forum, only one other zombie site is out there, and I cannot compete with them lol. As for my news blog, I don't even know :music:

Exploitation of the system, I demand he be stripped of his rank and beat publicly.

ARGH

theres like 10 celebrity pic forums that are big, ill never have more members and be as big as them. but i have a ton of backlinks and show up in google, for some reason alot of them dont.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds