Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever worked as an air traffic controller?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Air traffic controllers are the kind of people who are responsible for handling air traffic or flight traffic. They manage the flights. This also includes handling flights that take off and land at airports. It could be a really hard job and it requires a person to be alert. So, have you ever worked as an air traffic controller?

Advertisement Placeholder
I've never worked at airport. I've no knowledge or skills required to work as an air traffic controller. Everything about airport and flight control fascinates me but I can't apply for such jobs. It will be hard for me to start reading to become a pilot or work as air traffic controller.

The only thing that takes me to the airport is when I have booked a flight for a travel that I intend to go on. I don't have any business working as an air traffic controller because I don't even have the knowledge of doing the job. Whatever they read in the university to be able to do the job is not something I am not aware of.

I imagine you need to get some kind of schooling in order to be an air traffic controller. I personally wouldn't want the pressure that goes with working a job like that. You have to remember you're in control of airplane traffic, and are meant to help direct a plane to a proper landing. Yeah too much pressure for me.

I imagine you need to get some kind of schooling in order to be an air traffic controller. I personally wouldn't want the pressure that goes with working a job like that. You have to remember you're in control of airplane traffic, and are meant to help direct a plane to a proper landing. Yeah too much pressure for me.

It is definitely a very technical job to do even though I know it's a job that is likely going to pay very well, but the kind of pressure that comes with it especially when a flight have been hijacked is something that is going to have you in a very serious panic mode.

I've never worked at airport. I've no knowledge or skills required to work as an air traffic controller. Everything about airport and flight control fascinates me but I can't apply for such jobs. It will be hard for me to start reading to become a pilot or work as air traffic controller.

I think that being an air traffic controller is one of the hardest jobs. This is a really big responsibility. There have been cases of mismanagement and this has led to accidents as well. In many cases, air traffic controllers could be blamed for that. So, things could be really tricky when it comes to working as an air traffic controller.

I think that being an air traffic controller is one of the hardest jobs. This is a really big responsibility. There have been cases of mismanagement and this has led to accidents as well. In many cases, air traffic controllers could be blamed for that. So, things could be really tricky when it comes to working as an air traffic controller.

Personally, I wouldn't call the job of an air traffic controller one of the hardest job in the world but I can admit that it is a job that is very technical because of the nature of what you expect them to do it. I believe that if someone is a professional in the job, he will not will find it difficult.

Personally, I wouldn't call the job of an air traffic controller one of the hardest job in the world but I can admit that it is a job that is very technical because of the nature of what you expect them to do it. I believe that if someone is a professional in the job, he will not will find it difficult.

It is not a hard job in the sense that a person has to do physical work. However, it is quite stressful and hard job in the sense that you may need to deal with a lots of flights and manage flights. You need to give clearance to flights when it comes to landing and taking off.

I don't have any knowledge about the work which is why I would believe that it's a difficult job for someone who lacks the knowledge of anything that goes on in the job description. There are some jobs I wouldn't care about because I know it's something that I cannot be able to do anything in it.

I do not have the skills, knowledge, and even interest to work as an air traffic controller. I have neither worked in the aviation industry nor have a desire to work there. I do not even know what it takes to become an air traffic controller. I mean what kind of education, skills and knowelde you need for the job.

It is not a hard job in the sense that a person has to do physical work. However, it is quite stressful and hard job in the sense that you may need to deal with a lots of flights and manage flights. You need to give clearance to flights when it comes to landing and taking off.

Personally, any job that I don't have the knowledge and expertise of how it is being carried out will always appear as a very difficult job for me because I don't know anything in that sector and that is exactly the reason why I see the job of air traffic controllers as something that is very difficult because I can do anything in it.

Personally, any job that I don't have the knowledge and expertise of how it is being carried out will always appear as a very difficult job for me because I don't know anything in that sector and that is exactly the reason why I see the job of air traffic controllers as something that is very difficult because I can do anything in it.

This is why experience could play a very big role when it comes to working such kind of jobs. Air traffic controller requires a person to have enough training and experience. This could be a hard thing for the person who works such kind of jobs. By the passage of time, they do get enough experience.

This is why experience could play a very big role when it comes to working such kind of jobs. Air traffic controller requires a person to have enough training and experience. This could be a hard thing for the person who works such kind of jobs. By the passage of time, they do get enough experience.

This is something that is very common in any professional job someone is expected to do. You have to gain knowledge and even experience based on the practical that you have taken on the jobs before. This is so that you will know exactly how to carry out your job activities in order to prevent people from getting into accident in this kind of job.

No, I haven't worked as an air traffic controller, but I've been quite interested in learning about it. The intricacies of managing air traffic and ensuring safe and efficient travel have always fascinated me. While I haven't pursued it professionally, I've taken the time to understand the critical role air traffic controllers play in aviation.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds