Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever Went for Refinancing Your Loan?

Salt

Mythical member
Credits
It's a very good way to transfer our loan to our preferred bank and we can negotiate with the new bank about the payment terms and rate of interest too so this way can save our money by reducing the rate of interest that we need to pay or by increasing the payment term or both.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's a very good way to transfer our loan to our preferred bank and we can negotiate with the new bank about the payment terms and rate of interest too so this way can save our money by reducing the rate of interest that we need to pay or by increasing the payment term or both.

I have never done that. I never had it in my mind too. This is because I do not like to take loans.

One of my colleagues has done that a few times and it's a good option to get a discount on your debt

I always pay my loans on time if I ever have to take one. I don't need to refinance my loans.

It's a good way to get a discount on our loan as many people do like to take loans for different things and this way they are able to transfer their loan to one bank or provider.

I have never done this. I would have done this if I had access to lower interest rate loans, but alas, it never happened

I do not like to take loans due to the fact that I know that taking loans is very risky. i save money and use that money in order to spend life.

It's a good way to save money on your loan as you can get good offers from different banks

I am not always cool with asking for loans. I will prefer to be patient and focus on building my income instead of seeking loans which can bring unnecessary pressures whenever you have issues with not paying up as soon as you can.

I'm learning about what refinancing of loan is about today. It's my first time of coming across the financial term. I've never applied for any kind of loan or either personal or business use. My lack of knowledge on the subject is because I've never been involved in it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds