Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever walked out of the cinema without finishing the movie?

Oluwatobitomisin

Addicted member
Credits
The only time I remember I left the Cinema without finishing the movie was the day I went with a female friend and her mom had an emergency that was quite serious.
We had to leave to attend to her at the hospital and we haven't even gotten to the half of the movie. Lol.

Advertisement Placeholder
I've never had this kind of emergency when I'm watching a movie in the cinema. If I had such, I will leave the movie immediately but I haven't. I've finished every movie I went to see in the cinema because I plan them out before going.

It only happened to me once, and it was because of an emergency, I rarely go to the cinema, as if after all to leave the film halfway through and not see it, I always finish the film unless I have to leave for an emergency as it happened to me that time.

I sure have but it was only because the guy that I liked at the time couldn't get into the movie(at a certain time they won't let you in), so he texted me and I left to go be with him.

It was like something out of a romance movie in my eyes. I was also young and dumb.

The only time I remember I left the Cinema without finishing the movie was the day I went with a female friend and her mom had an emergency that was quite serious.
We had to leave to attend to her at the hospital and we haven't even gotten to the half of the movie. Lol.

This has happened to me a couple of times. I work in a sector where there is always the likelihood of an emergency, and I always figure out how to go about it. There are times when I walk out of the cinema when the movie is becoming quite interesting, and while it hurts, there is nothing I can do about it.

It only happened to me once, and it was because of an emergency, I rarely go to the cinema, as if after all to leave the film halfway through and not see it, I always finish the film unless I have to leave for an emergency as it happened to me that time.

Back in the days, going to the cinema was very common right till the era of the pandemic of coronavirus. The virus hit cinema businesses very hard and took so many of them out of business. I used to go to cinema very often back in the days but not so much now. I have finished about 95% of all movies I went there to watch.

Back in the days, going to the cinema was very common right till the era of the pandemic of coronavirus. The virus hit cinema businesses very hard and took so many of them out of business. I used to go to cinema very often back in the days but not so much now. I have finished about 95% of all movies I went there to watch.
I think that the cinemas right now are recovering some capacity of what they once had, not long ago I went to see the movie SAW X and the truth is that the cinema room was quite full, despite the fact that the movie was released several weeks before I went to see it.

I think that the cinemas right now are recovering some capacity of what they once had, not long ago I went to see the movie SAW X and the truth is that the cinema room was quite full, despite the fact that the movie was released several weeks before I went to see it.

It is actually very good that the cinema which you went to watch the new Saw X movie are having a good business for themselves because they really need it very well. Looking at what the cinema businesses have suffered since the pandemic of coronavirus, these guys need a long haul of good business.

This has happened to me a couple of times. I work in a sector where there is always the likelihood of an emergency, and I always figure out how to go about it. There are times when I walk out of the cinema when the movie is becoming quite interesting, and while it hurts, there is nothing I can do about it.

If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't go to the cinema on weekdays to reduce the chances of being called in to work as a result of an emergency. It will be on Sundays most of the time I would go to watch movies at the cinema. Do you work on Sundays?

Even do we are supposed to enjoy ourselves and have a good time, there is a time when duty calls and it is going to be impossible for you to decline due to the sensitive nature of why you are being required to get back to work. In a situation whereby it is something that is related to health sector, there is no way you can be able to decline.

I've never walked out of a theater yet. I don't go to the theater that often these days, but when I did I never considered leaving the theater. I've seen some bad movies in theaters too, but always stick through it. I'm sure there was a movie I didn't like too.

I've never walked out of a theater yet. I don't go to the theater that often these days, but when I did I never considered leaving the theater. I've seen some bad movies in theaters too, but always stick through it. I'm sure there was a movie I didn't like too.

It is going to be very difficult for me to leave the theater because of the movie I am watching being very bad. The reason why this is not going to happen is because I would have made all the necessary inquiries about the movie I wanted to go and watch in the cinema before going. So, it is going to be less likely for me to go and watch a movie that I already know people have bad reviews about in the cinema.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds