Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever visited an auction house?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Business auction houses are places where businesses are auctioned. Auction houses might be companies or firms that help auction businesses and many other kinds of assets and properties as well. So, have you ever visited an auction house? What does it look like?

Advertisement Placeholder
I've been to an art gallery auction house sometime last 3 years ago. It was a very beautiful event with arts I never believed I would come in contact with. I couldn't buy any one because I wasn't there to buy but only observe and report.

I've been to an art gallery auction house sometime last 3 years ago. It was a very beautiful event with arts I never believed I would come in contact with. I couldn't buy any one because I wasn't there to buy but only observe and report.

I think that when it comes to auction house, there could be many different kinds of auction houses. They may involve art gallery as well where people conduct the business of buying and selling products related to arts and crafts. However, there could be many other things that could be sold off in such kind of auction houses.

I think that when it comes to auction house, there could be many different kinds of auction houses. They may involve art gallery as well where people conduct the business of buying and selling products related to arts and crafts. However, there could be many other things that could be sold off in such kind of auction houses.

Yes, it's not only an art gallery but some other products that can be auctioned. Cars can be sold in an auction and so many other products. Any kind of products can be sold in auction. If it's what one wants to buy, they will go for bidding.

I have never been to any auction house, and I have never bid anything in an auction house. I have seen auctions on TV but never in real life. I have been thinking about visiting auctions, especially when government agencies and banks auction the properties that they confiscate. However, I have never had an opportunity.

The only business auction sale that I have visited or attended was one that is carried out by the immigration service in my country. It was where they were selling off some of the properties they have seized from criminals and those who are into illegal businesses. I was tempted to buy some properties from them but my conscience couldn't allow me to do that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds