Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever visited a scary/haunted website?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
The world of internet is quite strange as well. There might be many different kinds of internet website that might be scary or mysterious. There might be many people who may visit such kind of websites out of curiosity. So, have you ever visited such websites that might be really scary, mysterious, or haunted?

Advertisement Placeholder
I can't say that I have visited any websites that I would consider to be really scary, haunted or mysterious. I have been on sites in the past that have talked about things such as ghosts, the paranormal and also poltergeists and such though as that is something that has interested me for a while.

Would be interesting to hear if others have visited such websites though.

Yes, I have visited a scary website once. It was an eerie, dark-themed site with unsettling content that gave me the creeps. I quickly closed it out because I didn't want to continue exploring something that made me scared lmao.i am really scared of this kind of website.

I have been on mystery and paranormal-themed websites where you could read about ghosts, spirits, nerve-wracking crimes, etc. Content on these websites could be upsetting for some people but I found the content to be entertaining, so I used to frequently visit these websites.

I have used about five different paranormal websites niche and I can tell you that I've seen a lot of crazy stories about ghosts demons and all manner of things that you think that doesn't exist.

I can't really tell you that it's something that gives me the creeps because I have always been a spiritual person right from my young age.

I remember that a long time ago, in the beginnings of the internet, there was a website which I no longer remember the name and I know it is closed, in which there was videos of drug traffickers executing other people for settle scores, I saw a couple of videos and I left the website, I was just a teenager with some curiosity to see that, but later I regretted it

I remember that a long time ago, in the beginnings of the internet, there was a website which I no longer remember the name and I know it is closed, in which there was videos of drug traffickers executing other people for settle scores, I saw a couple of videos and I left the website, I was just a teenager with some curiosity to see that, but later I regretted it

Seriously! That kind of website deserved to be shutdown immediately when it came up with a few contents. Some people can actually be very weird to create a website for that kind of thing and I'm very sure that those are real life events like what they do with terrorists when they kill they whom they kidnapped in live streaming.

Seriously! That kind of website deserved to be shutdown immediately when it came up with a few contents. Some people can actually be very weird to create a website for that kind of thing and I'm very sure that those are real life events like what they do with terrorists when they kill they whom they kidnapped in live streaming.
Yes, the executions were real, I felt very sick and I left the website never to return. I think these websites migrated to the deep web, but there was a time when they were also on the surface internet, when there was not so much police and state control on the conventional internet so to speak.

Yes, the executions were real, I felt very sick and I left the website never to return. I think these websites migrated to the deep web, but there was a time when they were also on the surface internet, when there was not so much police and state control on the conventional internet so to speak.

Yeah, that's very correct. I was even going to point that out about being something that you can see everyday in the Dark Web. All manner of crime stuffs goes on in the Dark Web. The last time I was there, the kind of things I saw, I can't even talk about it here because it's too nasty and evil. Dark Web should be shutdown as far as I'm concerned.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds