Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever used electronic cheques?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Electronic cheques are not a new thing. In fact, such kind of cheques were also used during the mid 2000s as well. Electronic cheques are still used by many business organisations. However, it is not that popular as cryptocurrencies payment methods. So, have you ever used e-checks as a payment method?

Advertisement Placeholder
Electronic cheques are not a new thing. In fact, such kind of cheques were also used during the mid 2000s as well. Electronic cheques are still used by many business organisations. However, it is not that popular as cryptocurrencies payment methods. So, have you ever used e-checks as a payment method?

I've never used an electronic cheque. I don't know what it looks like. I no longer accept the normal cheques for business purposes. If a customer can pay with cash or online bank transfer, I don't need to accept either written paper cheque or an electronic cheque.

I have used an electronic cheque to receive payments form my customers multiple times, especially through PayPal. However, I have never sent electronic cheques to my customers and clients. I have also used physical cheque multiple times, but currently, I prefer direct bank transfers.

I have used an electronic cheque to receive payments form my customers multiple times, especially through PayPal. However, I have never sent electronic cheques to my customers and clients. I have also used physical cheque multiple times, but currently, I prefer direct bank transfers.

Let me understand, is receiving payments through PayPal the same thing as receiving electronic cheque? I've received PayPal payments many times but it's never written to be a cheque payment.

Any payments that can be sent electronically from a buyer's bank account to a seller's account is regarded as an e-check payment. This is something that most freelancers used to get paid from clients.

I have received several e-cheque payment and I don't have any problem with getting paid in that way. But can cryptocurrency payment be regarded as an e-cheque payment?

I have not made use of it as a business owner. There are lots of other better options that are available since I began running a business, and those are the ones that I feel comfortable making use of in my line of business instead of using the electronic cheque method.

Any payments that can be sent electronically from a buyer's bank account to a seller's account is regarded as an e-check payment. This is something that most freelancers used to get paid from clients.

I have received several e-cheque payment and I don't have any problem with getting paid in that way. But can cryptocurrency payment be regarded as an e-cheque payment?

Electronic cheques are still used by many businesses. I remember an era where e-checks were gaining popularity. However, I think that many online payment systems have replaced them and they are far much more convenient than receiving and cashing checks.

Electronic cheques are still used by many businesses. I remember an era where e-checks were gaining popularity. However, I think that many online payment systems have replaced them and they are far much more convenient than receiving and cashing checks.

I believe that the most important thing is for you to make use of the payment system that will be very easy to facilitate your business transaction and activities. When you're making use of a payment system that is going to make transaction conclusion very difficult, it is not something that will favor for your business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds