Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever used Bootstrap for your website?

Lingaraj

Renowned member
Credits
Bootstrap is a popular framework for creating responsive web pages. Instead of coding a website from scratch, you can include Bootstrap in your HTML file and add relevant classes to your HTML elements which will make development faster. Bootstrap also comes with free CDN so you don't have to include a separate CSS and JS file. This is a great way to build a website fast if you have some knowledge of HTML, CSS, SASS, and SCSS as you don't have to code everything. I am learning to use Bootstrap for my website, what was your experience?

Advertisement Placeholder
Most online tutors use Bootstrap for the best effect for the components and also to have a beautiful rendering for the buttons without the need for much CSS for example and this is something crucial so even not applied on your website, applied during the courses made online.

This actually very good option for those handling multiple projects. Bootstrap is the shortcut we have in css highly recommended when handling complex task. I haven't used though for any site as I have not known all the css tags in it.
Sometimes you do not need to generate anything, you need to learn tailwind CSS and then it will generate bootstrapped CSS from scratch without having to make code from scratch.

I only used Bootstrap once and that was for a portfolio website I made. I've never used it on any message boards I administered seeing as CSS alone does everything I need it to do for a forum design.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds