Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Have you ever sold a signature link?

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
Have you ever sold a signature link on a forum your don't own?? :) How many posts did you have on that forum and did they pay monthly, yearly etc.?

I have sold a link here :) I think it's a reputable website so that's fantastic in my opinion! They paid monthly and when I sold it I had 1616 posts here :D

Advertisement Placeholder
I've never done it and I doubt I ever will in all honesty. Whilst as you say, it is a money making method obviously, its not one I see people utilising a lot. Sure, some people do make use of it but for me, just isn't what I would get into lol.

I have not done so myself, and as xpl0iter stated it does seem like a very nice way to make some fast money. I will look into doing this in the future.

Did this for as long as I remember, forgot about it though....thanks for reminding, its a great way to make a quick bucks from the forums you are active on...
Better yet, I think I'll promote my own stuff rather then sell my signature space...

I've sold a link, several actually. I had 7k posts, 8k posts, and then 9k posts when selling them...only sold them for a buck too :p

And there's a noob Aashik, who once sold signature links for virtual cash, lol.

@9k posts, you deserve some bucks from the admin too, just for being so much active there, Lol.

And there's a noob Aashik, who once sold signature links for virtual cash, lol.

@9k posts, you deserve some bucks from the admin too, just for being so much active there, Lol.
You should tell him that! xD I'm going for 10k by the end of the summer :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds