Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever slept in your workplace?

Credits
Have you ever been so caught up with working in any particular day that you were forced to sleep in the office?

It's happened to me once when we had a late shipment which was perishables and they need to be put in a state that they won't damage. We practically worked till 11pm. It was impossible for most of our staff to go home that day night. We all slept over in our desk.

Advertisement Placeholder
Have you ever been so caught up with working in any particular day that you were forced to sleep in the office?

It's happened to me once when we had a late shipment which was perishables and they need to be put in a state that they won't damage. We practically worked till 11pm. It was impossible for most of our staff to go home that day night. We all slept over in our desk.

No, I have never slept at my workplace, even though I used to feel sleepy. I am a night owl and I am trying to change my schedule. This may take a lots of time because I have formed this habit. Regardless of that, I tend to focus when I work online.

It happened to me once when my co-workers and I went out partying until very late, the next day I had to work early, so I was sleepy all day at work and wanted the day to end to go to sleep, for lucky, the next day I didn't have to work.

No I have not, and that's due to me never working a night job. Most of my jobs were during the day during set hours. My online work I am often working late into the night, but these days I strive to get my work done during the day most days.

If I worked nights and could sleep I would consider it. But it also depends on the job.

I have slept in my workplace many times. I was once working as a sales manager in a store that sold vehicle tiers. We did not have a lot of customers, especially during hot summer days. Whenever I felt bored and sleepy I used to nap on my seat.

It happened to me once when my co-workers and I went out partying until very late, the next day I had to work early, so I was sleepy all day at work and wanted the day to end to go to sleep, for lucky, the next day I didn't have to work.

I usually take antidepressants. This is why I had to make sure that I never take antidepressants at the wrong time. I think that people who feel sleepy during work may need to make a schedule when it comes to taking medicines. Some medicines can make you feel sleepy.

Some time ago i experienced it. it was when i had a late conveyance/delivery which was perishables and they should have been sent to the right areas in other to stay away from harm. We basically worked till sunrise. It was unimaginable for a large portion of deliveries and it was essential it was handled as soon as possible. I and a few colleagues dozed over in our work areas.

Some time ago i experienced it. it was when i had a late conveyance/delivery which was perishables and they should have been sent to the right areas in other to stay away from harm. We basically worked till sunrise. It was unimaginable for a large portion of deliveries and it was essential it was handled as soon as possible. I and a few colleagues dozed over in our work areas.

I used to work a night job. Since i am myself a kind of night owl person, I never slept at work. Sleeping at work is never a good idea at all. This is why a person should get high-quality sleep while he or she is at home. This prevents them from feeling sleepy at work.

Of all the jobs I have had away from the internet I have never had to sleep in my workplace.

I can't imagine sleeping in the workplace is ideal or comfortable at all but I can understand why it may be needed especially if there is a specific delivery coming in that needs to be dealt with as soon as possible.

I guess if you know in advance that this is happening and you will have to stay over longer, you could plan ahead and try and get some rest so that you do not need to sleep in the workplace.

I usually take antidepressants. This is why I had to make sure that I never take antidepressants at the wrong time. I think that people who feel sleepy during work may need to make a schedule when it comes to taking medicines. Some medicines can make you feel sleepy.
Well, I've never had to take antidepressants, so I don't know what effects it can have on a person or how it can make it difficult for you to work at certain times, I suppose it's better to take it when it doesn't intervene in your workday.

Well, I've never had to take antidepressants, so I don't know what effects it can have on a person or how it can make it difficult for you to work at certain times, I suppose it's better to take it when it doesn't intervene in your workday.

Certain antidepressants can make you feel really sleepy or drowsy. However, there have been times when I took antidepressants in order to set my sleeping schedule, but still I failed to fall asleep quickly. Despite this, I think that antidepressants can help you to fall asleep quickly. You may need to consult a doctor before trying to use antidepressants. Never take any medicine without consulting your doctor.

I won't like about this because no one is going to leak the truth 😂. I've slept in my workplace once and I was the cause of it. I clubbed on a Wednesday night and still have to come to work the next Thursday. I was dizzy and sleepy all through the day. It was my last time of clubbing on Wednesday.

I won't like about this because no one is going to leak the truth 😂. I've slept in my workplace once and I was the cause of it. I clubbed on a Wednesday night and still have to come to work the next Thursday. I was dizzy and sleepy all through the day. It was my last time of clubbing on Wednesday.

Honestly speaking, I have never felt sleepy at all when I had a real job. However, when it comes to making money online, I have felt sleepy many times. However, since I work online, I can adjust my schedule. This allows me to sleep whenever I want.

Honestly speaking, I have never felt sleepy at all when I had a real job. However, when it comes to making money online, I have felt sleepy many times. However, since I work online, I can adjust my schedule. This allows me to sleep whenever I want.

Working online gives you the liberty to choose when you carry out your jobs. It's among the perks of being a freelancer. No one will boss you around as long as you deliver your jobs before deadline. Some of our staff sleep on duty especially when there ain't much activities going on.

When I work online I usually keep in mind everything I have to do before I go to sleep, so even if I feel sleepy, if I consider that I haven't finished everything I wanted to do, I won't go to sleep.

When I work online I usually keep in mind everything I have to do before I go to sleep, so even if I feel sleepy, if I consider that I haven't finished everything I wanted to do, I won't go to sleep.

It is much better to windup every thing before you go to bed. This will allow you sleep with peace of mind. I always recommend completing work before 11:00 PM and going to bed at 12:00 AM all the time. people should sleep before 12:00 AM in many cases. This is quite healthy. Some people sleep even earlier than that.

You can put off some work to do them letter. This is what makes working online as a freelancer different and good. You're not forced to do whatever you need to do immediately.

If you're tired and your body is showing you signs you need to rest, take sometime off and rest. You can start your work later and nothing is going to spoil.

You can put off some work to do them letter. This is what makes working online as a freelancer different and good. You're not forced to do whatever you need to do immediately.

If you're tired and your body is showing you signs you need to rest, take sometime off and rest. You can start your work later and nothing is going to spoil.
Yes, I know, but I'm somewhat stubborn when it comes to working, sometimes I work like a robot, it's true that if I'm very tired, I go to sleep, nothing happens, but generally if I don't finish everything I don't go to sleep, many people say that being a freelancer is very good because you can choose when to work, and it's true, but it also depends on the person, because sometimes it's hard for me to leave things halfway.

Yes, I know, but I'm somewhat stubborn when it comes to working, sometimes I work like a robot, it's true that if I'm very tired, I go to sleep, nothing happens, but generally if I don't finish everything I don't go to sleep, many people say that being a freelancer is very good because you can choose when to work, and it's true, but it also depends on the person, because sometimes it's hard for me to leave things halfway.
The decision is in your hands to make and no one will put any unnecessary pressure on you. It depends on individuals like you said to be the painstaking type with how they work. As long as you don't endanger yourself while working as you do, everything should be good.

No, I have never worked in a situation where I or other staff members had to sleep in the workplace. It depends on the job requirements. And yes, there are some kinds of jobs that ask you for late night duties.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds