Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever made fake social accounts?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Was there ever a time where you made fake social media accounts? Maybe to mess around with them, say dumb stuff on them, etc. When MySpace was still a thing, I did a mean thing and made an account for a neighbor as a joke. Well his daughter found out about it, and then he called me asking what was up. It was weird, I had to apologize and all that. I never did that again after.

Anyway, have you ever made a fake social account for any reason? If so, why?

Advertisement Placeholder
I once created a fake facebook ID, sadly, Facebook blocked the fake account in less than 24 hours. I also once bought a fake Facebook for the purpose of marketing. I managed to bring some decent sales but Facebook locked me out of the account and I could not log into the account again.

Yes, I created a couple of Instagram accounts quite some time ago to play jokes on friends, but I no longer use those accounts and I do not create new accounts for that nonsense, but it was funny at the time, I think I no longer remember the users or the passwords that I set.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds