Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever had to take over a job because an employee quit or was fired?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Was there ever a time where you as the boss or supervisor had to take over an employees job duties after they were fired? I haven't had to do this, but I have heard that a lot of the time the boss has to take the duties over, or do you put it on another employee to handle?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never taken over the job because employee quit, however, I had to shut down the business a couple of days because the employee quit. I had a restaurant and one day out chef gave me a call and said I quit. Since there was no advance notice, we could not hire another chef on a short notice, so we shut down the business for a couple of days

I have never taken over the job because employee quit, however, I had to shut down the business a couple of days because the employee quit. I had a restaurant and one day out chef gave me a call and said I quit. Since there was no advance notice, we could not hire another chef on a short notice, so we shut down the business for a couple of days
Yeah that's understandable. I think if you run a restaurant, having extra hands on deck is ideal. Maybe adding on an extra head cool, or hiring more cooks in general. But yeah it's not easy to find a replacement for a chef.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds