Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever had to rebrand your business?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Was there ever a time where your business was having troubles and you had to distant yourself from your original business name? Have you ever been forced to rebrand your business? If so, why? What happened? Did changing the name help or hamper things?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never rebranded my business, when I decided to close my business, it was once and for all. However, I have rebranded my web business, basically websites. I had a multi niche both that I have not rebranded as a literary magazine.

I have never had any reason to rebrand my business of poultry and fish farming because right now, my business is doing very well in terms of sales and profit making.

The only reason why I am going to be interested in rebranding my business is when I believe my business is no longer meeting my expectation in terms of profit making.

I have never had any reason to rebrand my business of poultry and fish farming because right now, my business is doing very well in terms of sales and profit making.

The only reason why I am going to be interested in rebranding my business is when I believe my business is no longer meeting my expectation in terms of profit making.

Re-branding your business again and again might damage the image of the business. This is because people may start to think that there must be something wrong with the business and this is why they are re-branding the business again and again.

Re-branding your business again and again might damage the image of the business. This is because people may start to think that there must be something wrong with the business and this is why they are re-branding the business again and again.

Yeah, that's very correct. It is something that is capable of disrupting the trust your customers have in the particular image and brand of your business that already have them satisfied. I don't see any reason why anyone should be rebranding their business when the business is already successful.

Yeah, that's very correct. It is something that is capable of disrupting the trust your customers have in the particular image and brand of your business that already have them satisfied. I don't see any reason why anyone should be rebranding their business when the business is already successful.

I think that re-branding your business once is fine. There are many popular businesses that have been re-branded over the course of many years. The problem arises when the business owners change the name of their brand again and again.

I think that re-branding your business once is fine. There are many popular businesses that have been re-branded over the course of many years. The problem arises when the business owners change the name of their brand again and again.

The reason why you should be looking at rebranding your business is when something is not right and you need for a serious change to be experienced in your business in the sales and profit making aspect of the business. Everything about your business shouldn't be perfect and you will looking at rebranding the business.

Was there ever a time where your business was having troubles and you had to distant yourself from your original business name? Have you ever been forced to rebrand your business? If so, why? What happened? Did changing the name help or hamper things?

I don't think that I have done this in the past though. What I have always done is not letting my business get to the stage where there are issues and people are beginning to lose trust in the business. It is sometimes challenging and that is one thing that I don't wish my business to go through. However, if it gets to the point where I need to rebrand, I will happily start the process.

I don't think that I have done this in the past though. What I have always done is not letting my business get to the stage where there are issues and people are beginning to lose trust in the business. It is sometimes challenging and that is one thing that I don't wish my business to go through. However, if it gets to the point where I need to rebrand, I will happily start the process.

Rebranding of a business is not always the answer to every problem that your business is facing. There are some problems that you need to tweak a few things and the issue will go away, it doesn't necessarily require to completely rebrand the business at any point whenever there is a problem.

Nope, haven't had to rebrand the business—it's going well. Sometimes, sticking with what works and maintaining a consistent brand identity is the way to go. If things are going smoothly and your brand is resonating with customers, there might not be a need for a major overhaul. Keep building on what's working!

The reason why you should be looking at rebranding your business is when something is not right and you need for a serious change to be experienced in your business in the sales and profit making aspect of the business. Everything about your business shouldn't be perfect and you will looking at rebranding the business.

I think that re-branding your business is not always associated with negativity. It may also have many different sorts of positive effects as well. You could introduce the new brand of your business and make some positive changes as well.

I think that re-branding your business is not always associated with negativity. It may also have many different sorts of positive effects as well. You could introduce the new brand of your business and make some positive changes as well.

Introducing a new brand of product in your business doesn't have anything with rebranding your business. When it comes to rebranding a business, you are changing virtually everything that the business is known about, thereby giving it a new total image.

Introducing a new brand of product in your business doesn't have anything with rebranding your business. When it comes to rebranding a business, you are changing virtually everything that the business is known about, thereby giving it a new total image.

I know that there are many businesses that introduce a new brand of product without changing the name of the company or brand name. The fact remains that they can do it without changing anything at all. However, the overall reputation of the company may affect the sales of newly introduced brand.

I know that there are many businesses that introduce a new brand of product without changing the name of the company or brand name. The fact remains that they can do it without changing anything at all. However, the overall reputation of the company may affect the sales of newly introduced brand.

There is no way I am going to see it as something that is feasible for a business to wake up and decide to rebrand their business simply because they are introducing a new product. What they need to do is to carry out extensive marketing about the new product they are introducing into their business and not rebranding the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds