Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever dismissed any of your staff?

Credits
Since you have been running and managing your forum with the staff members that you have had, was there anytime you had to dismiss any of your staff staff?

What led to your decision of having such a staff member dismissed? After his or her dismissal, did you ever consider rehiring him or her again?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never dismissed any staff on my forums, however, on my writing site I had to dismiss one staff writer. He was trying to manipulate the system by sending bot traffic on the forum (I was paying for views, and he tried to manipulate views by sending bot traffic).

I've never dismissed a staff member on one of my forums before, but I have had people step down from said position and I announced that to the forum.

I have never dismissed any staff on my forums, however, on my writing site I had to dismiss one staff writer. He was trying to manipulate the system by sending bot traffic on the forum (I was paying for views, and he tried to manipulate views by sending bot traffic).

There are so many people who are always going to be interested in making use of an unorthodox way to carry out the job they were hired to do. This is always very frustrating when a freelancer is not someone who is ethical in carrying out his or her work. I would simply terminate the contract I have with the person if they tried this with me.

Well, sure I have. It is always interesting to me when I make a forum and it looks promesing so people jump to join the team and offer their services. I give them the privilege and they go IDLE... Like, what? So I take the role back.

Well, sure I have. It is always interesting to me when I make a forum and it looks promesing so people jump to join the team and offer their services. I give them the privilege and they go IDLE... Like, what? So I take the role back.

I don't understand the reason why some people would volunteer to actually become a staff member and end up not doing anything to the point where by they're not even going to be logging in. When someone knows that he or she is not willing to participate in helping a new forum to become successful, they shouldn't put themselves in a situation whereby it will be as if they are being stupid.

I don't understand the reason why some people would volunteer to actually become a staff member and end up not doing anything to the point where by they're not even going to be logging in. When someone knows that he or she is not willing to participate in helping a new forum to become successful, they shouldn't put themselves in a situation whereby it will be as if they are being stupid.
They want rank under their name, to feel important. :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds