Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever caught a co-worker breaking rules or doing wrong?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Was there ever a time you caught a co-worker or someone higher above you breaking the rules or even stealing? I've never caught anything from a co-worker or boss, but I know people who have some interesting stories about their co-workers. Do you guys have any stories about times you caught someone in the act? What did you do? Did you rat on them? Or did you let it go?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, a number of times. Nothing major so I just minded my own business. If I felt it would put someone else's job or the company at risk, I would have said something.

Was there ever a time you caught a co-worker or someone higher above you breaking the rules or even stealing? I've never caught anything from a co-worker or boss, but I know people who have some interesting stories about their co-workers. Do you guys have any stories about times you caught someone in the act? What did you do? Did you rat on them? Or did you let it go?

I have worked in a telemarketing company and we hardly ever get the chance to monitor what others are doing. This is why I have never seen anyone doing anything wrong. However, there were many supervisors in there that used to keep an eye on what employees are doing.

Well, I have caught my assistant selling products higher than the company's selling price to make additional money. Even though it was unethical practice, I did not take action because the company did not incur any losses.

Well, I have caught my assistant selling products higher than the company's selling price to make additional money. Even though it was unethical practice, I did not take action because the company did not incur any losses.

A worker in a company where I was the manager was always fond of doing this very well. He makes sure that the customer was going to pay with cash for him to be able to take out the added amount on the company's price for the product.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds