Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever been harassed while working online?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Has there ever been a time where you were harassed while working online? But lets say it's your boss or another co-worker. How do you deal with it? Bring it to HR? Do you question the person yourself?

Since I work on my own for the most part, I never had to deal with a boss doing that. But I have been harassed by other people who do what I do and by people that weren't happy with the work I put in.

What about you? Did you ever get it to stop?

Advertisement Placeholder
Has there ever been a time where you were harassed while working online? But lets say it's your boss or another co-worker. How do you deal with it? Bring it to HR? Do you question the person yourself?

Since I work on my own for the most part, I never had to deal with a boss doing that. But I have been harassed by other people who do what I do and by people that weren't happy with the work I put in.

I have not been harassing while making money online I have never encountered such problems before but I have fall for so many scamers so I think I have never been harass before

I have never felt in that way, perhaps it would be best to comment as you say to HR, or on the other hand if it is on a website you can tell to the administrator the situation, on the other hand you say that you were harassed or bothered by people who did not like the work you did, you can try to reach an agreement on that work or put a solution I guess, I think it depends a lot on the situation, if he did not like the work you can make a price reduction or do it again.

I have never felt in that way, perhaps it would be best to comment as you say to HR, or on the other hand if it is on a website you can tell to the administrator the situation, on the other hand you say that you were harassed or bothered by people who did not like the work you did, you can try to reach an agreement on that work or put a solution I guess, I think it depends a lot on the situation, if he did not like the work you can make a price reduction or do it again.

I have never been harassed either. However, some people have tried to scam me. Unfortunately, I did got scammed by a girl who promised to marry me.

I have never been harassed either. However, some people have tried to scam me. Unfortunately, I did got scammed by a girl who promised to marry me.
A girl promised to marry you? But did she scam you money in the course of that story? This is something that has never happened to me honestly and it seems a bit surreal, how did all that happen? We must know that there are too many people on the Internet with malicious intentions and we should never trust anyone too much unless they prove otherwise.

How did you get scammed? Did you two end up talking, in turn creating a relationship? I've seen this happen a lot with scammers, or what they call a Catfish, who pretends to be someone else, gets you interested and maybe scams you out of money. But the person behind the photo isn't the real person, but probably a man pretending to be a woman.

I'm sorry that happened to you.

A girl promised to marry you? But did she scam you money in the course of that story? This is something that has never happened to me honestly and it seems a bit surreal, how did all that happen? We must know that there are too many people on the Internet with malicious intentions and we should never trust anyone too much unless they prove otherwise.
How did you get scammed? Did you two end up talking, in turn creating a relationship? I've seen this happen a lot with scammers, or what they call a Catfish, who pretends to be someone else, gets you interested and maybe scams you out of money. But the person behind the photo isn't the real person, but probably a man pretending to be a woman.

I'm sorry that happened to you.

Well, I sent money to her and the official name of the beneficiary was that of a woman. So, I guess that the person was a real woman, not someone else. This is a really long story. I was able to see many red flags when I spoke to her, but I ignored all of them. Having said that, I am planning to file a report and seek the help of law enforcement in the future. Having said that, now it is really hard to trust people nowadays, even though they claim to love us.

I have had people be rude and then stalk me online which was a weird experience. This one person got angry at me for not buying bitcoin and then kept sending me nasty messages on multiple sites. It was nothing like I had ever experienced. He wasn't even from my country.

I have had people be rude and then stalk me online which was a weird experience. This one person got angry at me for not buying bitcoin and then kept sending me nasty messages on multiple sites. It was nothing like I had ever experienced. He wasn't even from my country.

Buying or selling things online is a personal choice. I do not think that people are obliged to buy things when products are offered to them and there is no reason to be angry at people, just because they do not purchase what a person tends to offer.

I've not really been harassed online before, it could be because it's recently that I start to interact with people online.

Not really some people strongly disagreed with me so we had like an argument or something like that but nothing too bad I was however harassed online on social media bur I think it's no surprise well at least I don't get harassed here it's a great forum

I think it was in 2013 when I was harassed for the first time. It was on Hubpages forum where a certain woman trolled me. In the beginning, I fought back but later I kept mum and the troll just disappeared from the site. I learned a lesson, if someone harasses you, you you always remain silent and when you are silent this person will make a fool of himself.

That's sad to hear there are many people like that online, unfortunately we can't do much about it. I haven't gotten harassed while working online, however I did on social media.

There's no way I would get harassed while working online. It's one of the best reasons why working online is good. You're your own boss and no one can push you around. If a client doesn't behave well, I will drop the job and move on.

To me I wouldn't do anything that would make to be harassed on any platform because I usually stick to rules and regulations of every website.

To me I wouldn't do anything that would make to be harassed on any platform because I usually stick to rules and regulations of every website.

I am quite sure that being harassed or stalked by people on online platforms is a real thing. However, preventing this from happening is much easier than dealing with such issues in real life. People who harass others are also real people. This bothers me the most.

Personally I have not had such experience and I believe it's a kind of a terrible one.

Most often the work I do online is based on target and I always try to mind my business and get the job done at the best time.

Personally I have not had such experience and I believe it's a kind of a terrible one.

Most often the work I do online is based on target and I always try to mind my business and get the job done at the best time.

Minding your business whenever you are doing your job is something that is very important because it is going to remove a lot of noise that is going to distract you from doing your job and doing it right in a way that you will not have any mistake.

Minding your business whenever you are doing your job is something that is very important because it is going to remove a lot of noise that is going to distract you from doing your job and doing it right in a way that you will not have any mistake.

I think that there are many people who work in many factories. They have to deal with this problem for a long time. They have to endure loud noises that may have a negative impact on their hearing as well. This is a very common problem.

I think that there are many people who work in many factories. They have to deal with this problem for a long time. They have to endure loud noises that may have a negative impact on their hearing as well. This is a very common problem.

It is the reason why when it comes to making the working environment conducive for workers is very important because it is going to improve they're working capability and make it possible for them to deliver on a high level.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds