Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever been called the security on?

Credits
I was in a private bank today and what appeared to be a very big misunderstanding broke out between a customer and I think the customer service representative. It became too loud that they had to call in the bank security to take the lady out.

Have something like this happened to you or at your workplace? If it does how are you going to handle the situation?

Advertisement Placeholder
I was in a private bank today and what appeared to be a very big misunderstanding broke out between a customer and I think the customer service representative. It became too loud that they had to call in the bank security to take the lady out.

Have something like this happened to you or at your workplace? If it does how are you going to handle the situation?

I have witnessed this once at a bank in here as well. There was a man who became furious as something went wrong. He came out and the security guard had to take him out. he was screaming at the bank staff at that time and it seemed weird.

In my workplace I have never seen such a thing happen or security has never had to be called, but I have seen this to happen in supermarkets, for example, with robberies and also in clothing stores, also with fights inside nightclubs, among others.

I have not witnessed this. I believe that it is simply poor and lack of understanding of how a business should be run is what can make this happen in those businesses.

A customer service representative is supposed to ensure that the customer is being taken care of and no argument is supposed to warrant calling the security guys to come in. It is wrong on the part of the management.

In my workplace I have never seen such a thing happen or security has never had to be called, but I have seen this to happen in supermarkets, for example, with robberies and also in clothing stores, also with fights inside nightclubs, among others.

The security is usually called in many such kind of places as there are many shoplifters and other kind of robbers who may try to invade your place and they may try to loot you. This is why such kind of supermarkets also have security guards as well.

I have witnessed this once at a bank in here as well. There was a man who became furious as something went wrong. He came out and the security guard had to take him out. he was screaming at the bank staff at that time and it seemed weird.

Yeah, that's very correct. It's always a very common scene in our banks too. Most of our banks can be very frustrating and that makes some customers lose their cool that's going to make them to be removed from the bank premises.

This is something that is very common in nightclubs because of what goes on in that place. People are usually drinking a lot of alcoholic beverages and some people do drugs there. Before you know what is happening, they are going to become too high, uncoordinated and unreasonable to know that things that are doing are not supposed to be done in that place which is why they are being called securities on to take care of them.

I have witnessed people being removed from places for the way they are acting. Sometimes they are breaking the law, or they're overly too loud, or they didn't get the loan they wanted.

Having security at your business can be a life saver for a lot of people.

I have witnessed people being removed from places for the way they are acting. Sometimes they are breaking the law, or they're overly too loud, or they didn't get the loan they wanted.

Having security at your business can be a life saver for a lot of people.

Businesses are supposed to be protected at all cost. It's not only your business that having security on ground is going to benefit but also your customers around. They may find it very uncomfortable to stay when such a loud customers is creating a scene. They need to be removed as quickly as possible.

I've always behaved well whenever I'm in the public. The impression which you create publicly says a lot about your personality. This kind of embarrassment haven't been given to me. I've but seen it online where someone posted it on social media.

Well, I think that as long as people interact with each other in the best manner, many problems could be solved. This is one of the main aspects and this involves courtesy, which is quite important. Unfortunately, many people may not realise its importance.

Well, I think that as long as people interact with each other in the best manner, many problems could be solved. This is one of the main aspects and this involves courtesy, which is quite important. Unfortunately, many people may not realise its importance.

Most times, it is when people get security being called upon that they decide to behave themselves and it is wrong. One should be able to act calm and smart at all times. What is the need of exuding silly actions that will get you into trouble when you are out there? I see no sense in it.

Most times, it is when people get security being called upon that they decide to behave themselves and it is wrong. One should be able to act calm and smart at all times. What is the need of exuding silly actions that will get you into trouble when you are out there? I see no sense in it.

What I have come to understand is that as long as there's law, there will always be offenders. This is the very reason why provision for security guards are made for businesses. Customers who will take more than they are required will always come to business area and once they begin their madness, they are taken out by security guards.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds